All-American

Default Baylor vs UCLA in NCAA Men's Finals today at 6 P.M.!

This is for the national championship in tennis! Baylor beat UCLA last year in the finals and hope to do it again today! Go Baylor!

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

All-District

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw sic em bears beat ucla go
    back to back!
    CAMERON YOE-TOP 5 TEAM IN HISTORY OF CLASS 3A

All-American

Basically from what I understand is they play six singles matches with each match win counting one point for a total of six points available there. Another point is available for whoever wins 2 of 3 doubles matches. From what I understand Baylor has already won the doubles point and the singles matches start at 6 P.M. If Baylor can win just three out of six of the singles they are national champions again. Go Baylor!

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

All-District

go bears show them how to represent big 12 lol since they better then longhorns,aggies,wildcats,buffaloes,jayhawks,tiger s,cyclones,raiders,sooners,cowboys
    and cornhusker??????
    CAMERON YOE-TOP 5 TEAM IN HISTORY OF CLASS 3A

*** Ejected Player ***

Originally posted by sicem74
    go bears show them how to represent big 12 lol since they better then longhorns,aggies,wildcats,buffaloes,jayhawks,tiger s,cyclones,raiders,sooners,cowboys
    and cornhusker??????
    Seriously??? You can't get up for Baylor tennis when they have had a total of ONE American on their team in the last 2 years combined...and he plays the LAST spot on the roster this year. It is a total sham that they have to get a team internationally who only come to play tennis because nobody in America would play for them. It's the same as Stienbrenner and the Yankees...if you can't win it, buy it!

*** Ejected Player ***

and btw...the REAL Bears won the rematch...UCLA 4 Baylor 3...HA!!!

Originally posted by Adidas410s
    Seriously??? You can't get up for Baylor tennis when they have had a total of ONE American on their team in the last 2 years combined...and he plays the LAST spot on the roster this year. It is a total sham that they have to get a team internationally who only come to play tennis because nobody in America would play for them. It's the same as Stienbrenner and the Yankees...if you can't win it, buy it!
    Baylor can do whatever they want to... because they beat A&M in football 35-34..... like a bunch of months ago..... because 'they better'...

Originally posted by sicem74
    cornhusker??????
    And apparently 'they better' than 'one' Nebraska person...

Originally posted by Adidas410s
    the tennis players are excellent students for the most part at baylor...i had one in my cal 2 class and he was smarter than most of the american students, as far as im concerned Baylor Students play tennis not Baylor American Students......and it isnt the same as the Yankees when almost all the competitive schools have foreign players...look at UCLAs roster....i think they didnt have but a couple americans as well......