Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    All-American

Default Spurs vs Suns - Game 1

It starts Sunday. Let's hope Spurs can win at least one of the games on the road so they can get the home court advantage. It will be tough. Let's hope Tim is ok and can play at full strength. Go Spurs!

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

rhs78

Cool

Spur win Game one 121-114, way to go SPURS

All-American

Good game by the Spurs who had to play the Suns' type of game. Also it was good that Tim was able to play and do well. SA has the home court edge. Let's hope Spurs can win game two but if not they have at least a guaranteed split in the first two games.

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

GO SPURS GO

Isn't it strange that after a bombing everyone blames the Crazy Azz bomber(s), but after a shooting the problem is the gun?

Bandera YaYa

Well I think they played the game they needed to play....they were patient and it paid off.....Way to go Spurs....you are gonna take it all the way!!!! No doubts in my mind..........

I dont know about yall.....but i plan on buying a few tickets to one of the San Antonio NBA Finals games.

I Praise God For Every Second He Gave Me To Wear The Name Jasper Across My Chest

All-District

lol yall dont know but MIAMI HEAT will aweep every team they play and thats a fact!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    CAMERON YOE-TOP 5 TEAM IN HISTORY OF CLASS 3A

*** Ejected Player ***

They won't be able to do anything against the spurs is shaq isn't playing. Go ahead and jump on the Spurs bandwagon before it's to late.

Originally posted by sicem74
    lol yall dont know but MIAMI HEAT will aweep every team they play and thats a fact!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    haha the heat will go cold in the next round against D-Troits D-fense

LET'S KICK SHELL
    COWABUNGA

F.A.N.T.O.M. Physician and Speech Writer

All-District

lol detriot barely made it past the pacers!!!! N trust me when shaq is back no 1 will stop em lol not even timmy or big ben
    CAMERON YOE-TOP 5 TEAM IN HISTORY OF CLASS 3A

lol detriot barely made it past the pacers!!!! N trust me when shaq is back no 1 will stop em lol not even timmy or big ben
    trust you haha, now why would I do that. Detroit stopped shaq last year easily, and as far as barely making it past the pacers, Detroit took them lightly, but as soon as they decided to turn it on the pacers stood no chance just like Miami and the rest. Its repeat time baby

LET'S KICK SHELL
    COWABUNGA

F.A.N.T.O.M. Physician and Speech Writer

N trust me when shaq is back no 1 will stop em lol not even timmy or big ben
    Yah, that's why every year since Shaq has been in the NBA his team has won the title...

Oh wait, no they haven't...

Not every team has an answer for Shaq, they just worry about stopping the rest...

He has missed a lot of key shots in the playoffs, THAT'S why he isn't the MVP, he was not consistant enough this year unless it is a dunk (do the percentages)... And he hasn't played enough teams like Detroit and SA yet...

I say 'bring the heat', but Detroit may put out the flame in a heartbeat...

Letterman

YAY go Spurs. Hey dre im one step closer to ten bucks and giving u one cool sig.

pirate44

i didnt see the game, but i heard on Mike & Mike in the Morning, that the Spurs had a 43 point 4th quarter? im gonna have to look that up, but if so, thats amazing.

Do you mind if I bring this post back up sometime in June?

The amazing thing about this game is that the tempo of the game was totally dominated by not just Steve Nash, but also the rest of the Suns. There were at least three point guards on the court for Phoenix last night (Nash, Q, Amare, to an extent Marion) and not a single one for San Antone (OK, maybe Barry), but the Spurs still won. They just kept scoring, and even though Parker did a horrible job of being a floor general he was still one of four Spurs to go over 20 points.

I hope the Spurs make adjustments and slow down tomorrow night. Their best weapon is Tim Duncan and he'll wear down a lot faster than Amare Stoudamire if the series stays at this pace.
    Last edited by big daddy russ; 05-23-2005 at 08:55 AM.
    F.A.N.T.O.M. CEO