pirate44

Default and the apprentice is....

Kendra as if you couldnt guess.
    Tana was embarrasing in the final episode. and is it just me, or did it seem like because he had the choice of 2 females, he had 2 pretty unimportant jobs to offer. they didnt seem like near the magnitude of the previous 2 seasons. i wouldnt have been suprised if one of the jobs he offered was to do his laundry.

Administrator/Owner LH Panther Mom's Avatar

Default Re: and the apprentice is....

Originally posted by pirate44
    i wouldnt have been suprised if one of the jobs he offered was to do his laundry.
    Quick side! Strong side! Crank up the Machine!

spiveyrat

and is it just me, or did it seem like because he had the choice of 2 females, he had 2 pretty unimportant jobs to offer. they didnt seem like near the magnitude of the previous 2 seasons.
    First thing I noticed too.

pirate44

Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
    im not condoning it. i mkind of outraged he offered such unimportant jobs compared to the others.

Administrator/Owner LH Panther Mom's Avatar

im not condoning it. i mkind of outraged he offered such unimportant jobs compared to the others.
    No problem.....just kinda ticked that he can get someone to do his laundry & I can't.
    Quick side! Strong side! Crank up the Machine!

Kendra as if you couldnt guess.
    Tana was embarrasing in the final episode. and is it just me, or did it seem like because he had the choice of 2 females, he had 2 pretty unimportant jobs to offer. they didnt seem like near the magnitude of the previous 2 seasons. i wouldnt have been suprised if one of the jobs he offered was to do his laundry.
    I was watching CSI so I recorded the Apprentice. I was able to switch at the moment that Kendra was "hired" Good for her! What were her choices or do I want to know?

pirate44

Default Re: Re: and the apprentice is....

Originally posted by pirate4state
    I was watching CSI so I recorded the Apprentice. I was able to switch at the moment that Kendra was "hired" Good for her! What were her choices or do I want to know?
    renovate a house...yes a single house (actually a mansion) or head up miss USA pagent. yawn!!

Default Re: Re: Re: and the apprentice is....

renovate a house...yes a single house (actually a mansion) or head up miss USA pagent. yawn!!
    WTH? I would told him to take his job offer and shove it! :flamingma

SPF25

Default Re: Re: and the apprentice is....

Originally posted by pirate4state
    P4S Dont worry you didnt miss much it was just the run down of the people being fired and then them trying to justify why they should get the job. All I have to say about Tana -she was said grasping to try to look good. She she just needed to face the facts she sucked.