Thread: Bonds

Default Bonds

Barry Bonds might not ever play again, he is hooked up to a 24 hour IV...story is on ESPN.com

AggieJohn

not to kick a man while he is down, but i wonder what he's hooked up too....?

All-District

hey trust me barry will be back and ready to play hes not a quitter like other mlb players and he will get the home run record
    CAMERON YOE-TOP 5 TEAM IN HISTORY OF CLASS 3A

All-American

I for one am a Barry Bonds fan. It certainly is looking less and less likely that he will play any in 2005. But I still look for him in 2006.

No one can deny that Barry's stats have been padded some by the use of steroids. But mostly, Barry Bonds is the most feared batter in baseball because he is extremely talented and has a work ethic second to none.

And yes, I know he has an ego that is second to none. I still like the guy.

I dont see Bonds coming back in 2005. Depending on what happens, I could see him coming back in 2006, but at his age a year off could throw him off, I dont see him breakin Hammerin' Hanks record

LET'S KICK SHELL
    COWABUNGA

F.A.N.T.O.M. Physician and Speech Writer

All-District

no hes not on roids

All-American

Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
    I dont see Bonds coming back in 2005. Depending on what happens, I could see him coming back in 2006, but at his age a year off could throw him off, I dont see him breakin Hammerin' Hanks record
    You're right about Bonds being thrown off his pace to break Hank Aaron's record if he misses all of this year. However, look at Rickey Henderson and Julio Franco playing up to their middle 40's. If Bonds wants the record, he could easily play three more years, especially with the DH.

Originally posted by GWOOD
    You're right about Bonds being thrown off his pace to break Hank Aaron's record if he misses all of this year. However, look at Rickey Henderson and Julio Franco playing up to their middle 40's. If Bonds wants the record, he could easily play three more years, especially with the DH.
    true but if he was to DH he would have to be traded to an AL team and as far as Henderson and Franco, Im not sure but I dont think they have had an injury the magnitude of Bonds

LET'S KICK SHELL
    COWABUNGA

F.A.N.T.O.M. Physician and Speech Writer

Junior Varsity

whether you like the guy or not, he IS the greatest player of the current era. He is the greatest player of my lifetime. Almost 700 HRs and 400+ SBs, tell me another player with those stats.

All-District

thats ture the best mlb player to play the game

Originally posted by sicem74
    no hes not on roids
    Oh, come on you think he would really just put something on his body not knowing what it was? He might not be on roids now but he deffinatly was and I think he knew what he was doing. They all say I didn't know!

Bandera YaYa

I think he most definitely knew what he was doing...I don't think he is an idiot, but as far as him playing again, I could care less......cheaters...blah....

lepfan

They said this morning that he was on oral antibiotics.