All-American

Default Great Job by Texas winning 2005 Big 12 Softball Tournament!

HOW ABOUT THOSE LADY LONGHORNS WINNING THE 2005 BIG 12 SOFTBALL TOURNAMENT!! BEST BIG 12 SOFTBALL TOURNAMENT WE EVER HAD!!!

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

here a pic of the champs

LET'S KICK SHELL
    COWABUNGA

F.A.N.T.O.M. Physician and Speech Writer

Practice Squad

I would look for Texas to make a strong run at the NC, two good pitchers and they are getting hot at the right time.

All-American

A few things

1.) I never expected us to win the Big 12. I thought we would drop in semi's to OU.

2.) Who would have thought that Mizzou would be in the championship game?!

3.) Texas A&M sure did exit early, which was a huge, huge surprise to everyone. And if any Aggie can please explain what happened to that pitcher, that would help me a lot. I'd heard a rumor that she was hurt but wasn't sure. I hope she gets better for you guys for the playoffs.
    All-Time Series Record: 60-43-5

Alumnus:

Gainesville Leopards
    The University of Texas (B.S.)
    West Texas A&M University (M.A.)
    University of Nebraska (future Ph.D)

im not an aggie but apparantly their pitcher got drilled in the head by a linedrive in practice while playing first.....she had a concussion when it happened so the doc told her she couldnt play this week or something like that.....

AggieJohn

she was supposed to be out the whole week, her had got drilled....i think that was the cause of our early exit for sure, or at least a major factor, never the less, congrats to t.u. on the championship....good thing we won the regular season and still live to see another day