Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    futr_dawgmom

Lightbulb Jasper Baseball??

HAS ANYONE HEARD ABOUT JASPER TONIGHT? DID THEY WIN? LOSE? OR WHAT?!?!?! I'M GOING CRAZY B/C THE RADIO STATION THAT USED TO BROADCAST THE GAMES....QUIT....AND IT'S PLAYOFF TIME!!! WHAT ARE THEY THINKING?!

All-American

Here is where I found what little I have found:

http://www.midcountybaberuth.com/
    Maybe if you didn't try to be so clever, you wouldn't end up looking so stupid.

futr_dawgmom

Thanks, I went there too...Im just sitting on the edge of my seat to see whats next. are you from jasper?

All-American

Final
    Orangefield 4 Jasper 3

This was not to be the Dogs' year. OC was right. OF was closer to BC! Therefore, OF won! I always knew he was a genius!

but what happened to WOS and that theory?
    Maybe if you didn't try to be so clever, you wouldn't end up looking so stupid.

2futurecard'smom

So that means Bridge City plays Orangefield in the next round.............omg, that's a hoot! Who'd ever figured?

All-American

Boy I missed it on the WO-S game with Lufkin Hudson. Hudson Hornets had one thing going for them and that was the ability to knock homeruns. I still think Columbus and Bridge City are the strongest around. If Barbers Hill gets to hitting on all cylinders they may upset Hudson. I tell you what, I would of rather BC played Jasper which they had no problem with in two separate games than to play OF. Clay Bougeous is a dangerous Pitcher and in a one game series can pull an upset over anyone left in Region III. In fact, I again would like to compliment Jasper in staying in a score loss of just 4-3 with OF: Jasper must have improved a lot as the season progressed to hang with OF.

Originally posted by Old Cardinal
    Jasper must have improved a lot as the season progressed to hang with OF.
    I didn't go to the game, but i even heard that we (jasper) played poorly.

I Praise God For Every Second He Gave Me To Wear The Name Jasper Across My Chest

No, we didn't play well, and I know in my mind we should have 10 runned ruled OF. They HAVE NO PITCHING BC, should be an easy game for the 'cards.

Letterman

Originally posted by Astrosdawg07
    No, we didn't play well, and I know in my mind we should have 10 runned ruled OF. They HAVE NO PITCHING BC, should be an easy game for the 'cards.
    I guess big ole Jasper can't stand being beat by little ole Orangefield. You know what they say about excuses. If OF has no pitching then what does that say about Jaspers hitters. The OF pitcher pitched a complete game with 9 strikeouts and only 5 hits. Sounds like a solid pitching effort to me. Oh and by the way, OF had 2 runs and possibly more taken away by that horrible call at 2nd base. Just face it, the better team that night won.

No, the better team was sent home, everyone knows the reason OF chose a 1 game series is because they suck in the pitching derpartment, they have 1 guy. He is average at that, tops out at about 83 mph, that's is it. I CAN PROMISE YOU THIS OF WILL NOT ADVANCE ANY FARTHER!

Letterman

Originally posted by Astrosdawg07
    No, the better team was sent home, everyone knows the reason OF chose a 1 game series is because they suck in the pitching derpartment, they have 1 guy. He is average at that, tops out at about 83 mph, that's is it. I CAN PROMISE YOU THIS OF WILL NOT ADVANCE ANY FARTHER!
    So what you are saying is OF pitching sucks right, then you must be saying that Jaspers batters suck too. If they can't get but 5 hits off an "average" pitcher, then they must be just as bad as OF pitching. Get over it. The better team THAT night won.

All-District

im just wondering is jasper baseball team this year is better than last years team
    CAMERON YOE-TOP 5 TEAM IN HISTORY OF CLASS 3A

Administrator/Owner LH Panther Mom's Avatar

Originally posted by Cat22
    The better team THAT night won.
    Sounds like the story in a nutshell.
    Quick side! Strong side! Crank up the Machine!

All-District

o jasper lost
    CAMERON YOE-TOP 5 TEAM IN HISTORY OF CLASS 3A

Originally posted by sicem74
    im just wondering is jasper baseball team this year is better than last years team
    No, we are no where near that team.