Thread: sooo....

Exclamation sooo....

does anybody wanna talk about the fact that today is Friday the 13th??

~Not keeping her opinion to herself since Oct. 2002~

pirate44

why, are you superstitious?

Originally posted by pirate44
    why, are you superstitious?
    nope not really.. i just thought there was SOME reason somebody hadnt said anything about it.. like ppl are avoiding it....

~Not keeping her opinion to herself since Oct. 2002~

onfirebball05mustang

i'm in denial

Default Re: sooo....

Originally posted by CHS_CG
    does anybody wanna talk about the fact that today is Friday the 13th??
    I noticed that sunday when I printed our tickets off of my computer.

All-American

Talk about Friday the 13th!

First we hear that our county is losing it's navy base.

Then the softball team bus breaks down and we miss them passing by.

About the only thing that can make a little bit for it tonight is if our softball team and Mavericks win.

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

Administrator/Owner LH Panther Mom's Avatar

Originally posted by CHS_CG
    nope not really.. i just thought there was SOME reason somebody hadnt said anything about it.. like ppl are avoiding it....
    Shhhhhhhh! You weren't supposed to mention it!
    Quick side! Strong side! Crank up the Machine!

Originally posted by onfirebball05mustang
    i'm in denial
    Me too....For those of us hitting the road and going to a playoff game...well, we just don't want to think about it.

pirate44

this morning as i was walking in my house with my open umbrela, a black cat jumped in fron of me making me knock over the ladder i was walking under and into a mirror, shattering and leaving glass everywhere. i grabbed a calendar to scoop up th e glass and low and behold, noticed it was friday the 13th.

All-American

this morning as i was walking in my house with my open umbrela, a black cat jumped in fron of me making me knock over the ladder i was walking under and into a mirror, shattering and leaving glass everywhere. i grabbed a calendar to scoop up th e glass and low and behold, noticed it was friday the 13th.

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

onfirebball05mustang

lmao! I'm in denial, mainly because I've been in pain all day and rufuse to blame it on the date! but hey, my weekends about to begin, so i can't complain that much! I sure do hope i am able to go bowling tomorrow tho!

LOL....bet you were all out of salt and couldn't toss any over your left shoulder.

pirate44

Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
    LOL....bet you were all out of salt and couldn't toss any over your left shoulder.
    oh, im not superstitious.

All-American

Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
    Plus he probably couldn't find his horseshoe.

Phil C Cares!