Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I Was Shocked!!

mikecheck

Default I Was Shocked!!

I was helping my grandaughter with homework and while look at a picture of the universe I discovered that the Sun is the center....not Sinton or Cuero! Who would've thunk?

jk with you all, bored with nothing else to do, waiting for football season.

All-American

What a shocker!

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

pirate44

maybe so, but the sun has a sorry high school athletics program

SPF25

Default Re: I Was Shocked!!

Originally posted by mikecheck
    I was helping my grandaughter with homework and while look at a picture of the universe I discovered that the Sun is the center....not Sinton or Cuero! Who would've thunk?

SOMEONES BEEN LYING TO YOU! lol

Default Re: I Was Shocked!!

Originally posted by mikecheck
    say it aint so! I think we need further research to make sure this is true. As a student at UT I will request a govertment grant to help us see if it is true that Sinton or Cuero is not the center of the universe. We must, afterall keep up with the ground breaking thermos research at a&m

LET'S KICK SHELL
    COWABUNGA

F.A.N.T.O.M. Physician and Speech Writer

Default Re: Re: I Was Shocked!!

Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
    say it aint so! I think we need further research to make sure this is true. As a student at UT I will request a govertment grant to help us see if it is true that Sinton or Cuero is not the center of the universe. We must, afterall keep up with the ground breaking thermos research at a&m
    LMAO!!! good one, dre!

pirate44

ROFL

by the way mikecheck, are you coming to watch the sinton / cuero game?

mikecheck

Default Re: Re: Re: I Was Shocked!!

Originally posted by pirate44
    ROFL

by the way mikecheck, are you coming to watch the sinton / cuero game?
    If we are out of town, (team), then probably will make the trip. It'll be worth it.

onfirebball05mustang

bummer, the hopes and dreams of many posters have been shot!!!

lol I can't wait for the Sinton/Cuero game!!!

Cuero has 6 road games this. The Flying Green Circus will be in a town near you.
    "GO MEAN GREEN"
    When we're bad, we're good. When we're good, we're BAD !
    767-380-38

I have it on good authority that there is a good chance of some Tortilla Burgers at the game.. Now all I gotta do is find out what a Tortilla burger is sounds really good

Isn't it strange that after a bombing everyone blames the Crazy Azz bomber(s), but after a shooting the problem is the gun?

Originally posted by 44INAROW
    I have it on good authority that there is a good chance of some Tortilla Burgers at the game.. Now all I gotta do is find out what a Tortilla burger is sounds really good
    I can't wait till game gets here, just so I can get Fajita's. 44inaRow, you need to get a couple of the Fajita Tacos also. Best Fajita's I have had. Way to go Sinton Concessionaire's
    "GO MEAN GREEN"
    When we're bad, we're good. When we're good, we're BAD !
    767-380-38

Bandera YaYa

*snicker snicker*.....Hmmmmmmm....GO SPURS GO!!!!!

Administrator/Owner LH Panther Mom's Avatar

Good one!
    Quick side! Strong side! Crank up the Machine!

pirate44

just for kicks i did a search on threads containing the words "sinton" and "cuero"

Sinton threads: 1392
    Cuero threads:1193

im curious if any other town has more