Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    All-American

Default San Antonio vs Seattle - Game 3

The game will be in Washington tonight so it will be tough. If San Antonio can win tonight they will be in outstanding shape. It should be tough since it is in Seattle. We will see.

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

Go, Spurs!!!

All-American

Go Spurs!

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

JasperDog94

Spurs by 12.

pirate44

for all the spurs team members and coaching staff who read this board, GO SPURS GO!!

All-American

Game time coming soon! Go Spurs! Let's go up 3 to 0!

Phil C Cares!

GO SPURS GO GO SPURS GO GO SPURS GO

Isn't it strange that after a bombing everyone blames the Crazy Azz bomber(s), but after a shooting the problem is the gun?

All-American

At halftime it is Spurs ahead 51 to 49.

Thank you PPHSfan and Keith7!

All-American

Spurs lose 92 to 91.

All-American

San Antonio basically gave this one away by missing way too many free throws and couldn't win it with a chance in the last second. This puts the series at 2 to 1. The next game is probably the critical game to the match. If SA wins it will put them at 3 to 1 with a tremendous advantage. If Seattle wins then it is even and we have a new series with SA having a slight advantage with the home court. We will see. Let's work on those free throws Spurs. You missed way too many tonight and it wasn't just Duncan that missed them.

All-American

Not sure what the final score is but Manu Ginobili got wacked across the face twice something horrible in the first quarter. Stern was already playing damage control for the Sonics according to the angle from ESPN.
    WOW!
    There should be two suspensions if the league played fair! I bet noone get's suspended.
    Ginobili is a warrior... give him his do.

All-American

Refs called a foul on Manu after James had hit him. Strange call indeed since every point turned out to be critical. Still the Spurs had their chances and could have won it by six by hitting more free throws. They missed way too many as I said before.

All-American

Man what a waste of time! I could have been getting some valuable sleep.

AggieJohn

i'm watching the replay right now on ESPN and man they are manhandling manu and not calling anything

Manu was getting beat up all night. But, you will never hear him whine like Ray Allen. Manu, is a class act player and shows tremendous sportsmanship even when getting pounded. I hope they can pull off the win Saturday and put the Sonics back down where they need to be.