Thread: Adieu

Bulldog_12

Default Adieu

Well, its that time of year now. Im in the process of studying for my last final tommorow and moving out. This is my last post before I take out my computer and head back to J-town. So, to make a long story short, this is my last post for quite some time. Don't let things get too out of hand while Im gone. I know I miss all the good stuff when im logged out. Someone will have to fill me in when I get back. Hope everyone's finals go great! See you all soon, hopefully! Much love to my 3adl Fam!

AggieJohn

later ag

Later on, Blake. We never got to hang out again after that tailgate... we'll have to do it again next year.
    F.A.N.T.O.M. CEO

spiveyrat

Default Re: Adieu

Originally posted by Bulldog_12
    Well, its that time of year now. Im in the process of studying for my last final tommorow and moving out. This is my last post before I take out my computer and head back to J-town. So, to make a long story short, this is my last post for quite some time. Don't let things get too out of hand while Im gone. I know I miss all the good stuff when im logged out. Someone will have to fill me in when I get back. Hope everyone's finals go great! See you all soon, hopefully! Much love to my 3adl Fam!
    Last I checked, they did have internet providers in Jasper.

See ya later!

onfirebball05mustang

til then, blake! you may miss alot, but the homecoming will be great!!!

We'll miss you while your gone. Hurry back, soon!!