Thread: Sinton Baseball

CrunkTarpon21

Default Sinton Baseball

Make sure yall beat Hidalgo so we can take care of some unfinished business..you aint gonna have Alaniz and Adams this time Muahaha!! ..........Seeeee yall later!!..Peace out!!

P.S-This is TidalWave....just to let ya know...peace!

All-American

You better take care of Aransas Pass first. They are a hot team now and have won five of their last six games!

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

CrunkTarpon21

As is PI,they have won 10 in a row I believe so in a tough district,......better watch out for Hidalgo,they are good...no doubt about that....you should look at VV,Hidalgo's and PI's record.,,they speak for themself.........I predict a sweep of 30-3A

PJ Frye

Originally posted by CrunkTarpon21
    As is PI,they have won 10 in a row I believe so in a tough district,......better watch out for Hidalgo,they are good...no doubt about that....you should look at VV,Hidalgo's and PI's record.,,they speak for themself.........I predict a sweep of 30-3A
    i'm not from 30-3a but your pretty up on a district that always loses to 30-3a... why should this year be any differnt