pirate44

Default is mikecheck the only mathis supporter on this message board?

i know its only off-season but i hope more come around come football season to make "Mutiny in the County" a little exciting.

All-American District303aPastPlayer's Avatar

Default Re: is mikecheck the only mathis supporter on this message board?

Originally posted by pirate44
    i know its only off-season but i hope more come around come football season to make "Mutiny in the County" a little exciting.
    is it me... or does that name just not sound right...

"...I never wanna see you cry... and I never wanna tell her lies..."

pirate44

Default Re: Re: is mikecheck the only mathis supporter on this message board?

Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
    hey, ive had people compliment me on that. it even got announced on the loud speaker at the game a few years ago.

Default Re: Re: is mikecheck the only mathis supporter on this message board?

Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
    LOL...Are you referring to MikeCheck? I think it is pretty appropriate since I believe he does quite a bit of announcing at the games. The Godfather would know more.

mikecheck

If you were referring to me, well a little history on the dlo name. It happened at the Astodome when I was testing the mic while there was a newspaper guy in the announcers booth with me and asked my name. At that same moment I was like "Mic check, check, mic check." So he thought Mikecheck was my name. I corrected him when I saw he had wrote that down. So when I came on here that's what I used. My real name is Joe.

pirate44

Originally posted by mikecheck
    If you were referring to me, well a little history on the dlo name. It happened at the Astodome when I was testing the mic while there was a newspaper guy in the announcers booth with me and asked my name. At that same moment I was like "Mic check, check, mic check." So he thought Mikecheck was my name. I corrected him when I saw he had wrote that down. So when I came on here that's what I used. My real name is Joe.
    hmm. aaron needs to clarify himself. i thought he was refering to the "Mutiny in the County" phrase i posted