Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    spiveyrat

Default Star Wars - Episode III - Revenge of the Sith

Comes out in 10 days... Do you have your tickets yet? I got mine Friday. Woohoo!!!

pirate44

hmm..when is the movie released to the dollar cinema theaters?

spiveyrat

Originally posted by pirate44
    hmm..when is the movie released to the dollar cinema theaters?
    You got a new job... surely you got a raise, right?

pirate44

Originally posted by spiveyrat
    You got a new job... surely you got a raise, right?
    yeah, but with a one year old who has never been to a theater, i might not feel so guilty if i has to leave shortly after it starts. ya never know.

Administrator/Owner LH Panther Mom's Avatar

I don't think hubby has gotten tickets yet, but I wouldn't be at all surprised. He isn't very happy with the choice of Hayden Christensen as Darth Vader, because he "doesn't look the part". Of course, when I asked him what Darth Vader is supposed to look like, the response was "I don't know....just not like that".
    Quick side! Strong side! Crank up the Machine!

All-American

"You mean they are still having those? Man that is like the soap operas on tv that never end.

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

Letterman

I can't wait, I am a big Star Wars fan got all of the dvd's, now I just need Episode III and my set will be complete " may the force be with you ".
    thanks espn1 for my sign.
    " FEEL THE BITE "

Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
    I don't think hubby has gotten tickets yet, but I wouldn't be at all surprised. He isn't very happy with the choice of Hayden Christensen as Darth Vader, because he "doesn't look the part". Of course, when I asked him what Darth Vader is supposed to look like, the response was "I don't know....just not like that".
    I'm not a big fan of Star Wars, but I am a big fan of movies so I'll probably go watch. Anyway, I agree with your husband. Hayden does not have the "right" look to be Darth Vader. They needed to cast someone with more screen presense. The guy that plays Lex Luther on Smallville would have been good in this role!!

All-American District303aPastPlayer's Avatar

This movie is sooooooooooo going to rock out. i believe i am going to the midnight showing... they have ALOT of ground to cover from Attack of the Clones to get to A New Hope... the transformation looks good... but that one line stays stuck in my head... "You were the chosen one!"

"...I never wanna see you cry... and I never wanna tell her lies..."

Episode 3 is gonna awesome. I cant wait to watch it. Here a link with a cool video, "A Hero Falls" http://www.starwars.com/episode-iii/...railer/10.html

LET'S KICK SHELL
    COWABUNGA

F.A.N.T.O.M. Physician and Speech Writer

pirate44

Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
    Episode 3 is gonna awesome. I cant wait to watch it. Here a link with a cool video, "A Hero Falls" http://www.starwars.com/episode-iii/...railer/10.html
    i found this trailer a bit better.
    Star Wars Theatrical Trailer

spiveyrat

I saw an ad for it on Fox last night during their showing of "Return of the Jedi". Man, every time I see an ad for it, it really gets my blood pumping!

last night they showed all the trailors during the Episode VI showing on Fox... man, they look great..

"You were the chosen onee!!!!!!"

they are about to take over cold pizza... I believe Christiansen and some of the clone droids will be on...

pirate44

SPIELBERG WEEPS AT STAR WARS SCREENING

Director STEVEN SPIELBERG wept at a premiere of pal GEORGE LUCAS' final STAR WARS movie EPISODE III: REVENGE OF THE SITH.

JURASSIC PARK film-maker, Spielberg was so moved by the eagerly-awaited conclusion of the sci-fi saga, he burst into tears at its screening last week (begs29APR05).

But he's unashamed by his tears, insisting fans will also cry at the end of the film, because its moving conclusion marks the end of Lucas' epic story.

Spielberg says, "I saw it about a week ago, and it's absolutely amazing.

"It's the best of the last three episodes. It's the best way you could possibly imagine for George to finish it off, it has a tremendous ending and it's very dark. You'll cry at the end, it's wonderful."

06/05/2005 02:41