Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    *** Ejected Player ***

Talking Port Isabel Tarpons

Well its crazy how all the teams that weve played all talked $hit how they were gonna beat us, and they were gonna beat us bad!! Well you need to know that the Tarpons all stay Humble, cause bad things happen to those who talk $hit. Maybe thats why all of you lost as bad. Im not saying anything bad to get the other teams to talk $hit on this forum, im just saying how its funny. Raymondville, and La Feria, well Good Luck this week, and we have no grudge against each other, but know lets go represent District 32-AAA with pride!!!Oh and i would like to Congradulate Joey Loera, for passing the 1000 yard mark, and getting like his 7th straight Player of the Week Award! Congradulations Joey!!! Keep it up!! Even though im strictly Defense. You need to thank the Offensive Line!! Good Job Line!!

Tarpons #1

Go Tarpons!!! #79

Kool Tarpon 21

Oh yeah, CONGRATULATIONS to my best friend Joey Loera #4 for getting player of the week for I don't know how many times already. He's doing pretty well this year, his senior year, just like the rest of the seniors. I hope you all seniors reminisce the times you played with the Tarpons. I know I will after next year. Let's try to make it deep into the playoffs. That's our goal. You know who this season is for. I hope he helps us and leads the way. I really miss him. I know I'm going to play hard for the next few games. Let's deal with Progreso first. Well, I hope we don't get too overconfident.

GO BIG BLUE!!!
    Missile #21

bigbearfan

Talking

Just out of curiosity, what IS a "tarpon" anyway?

hell_raiser

a tarpon is a very agressive fish.

bigbearfan

Talking

Thanks for the enlightenment, H R...must be a fish type down near the beach. Up here in East Texas, the most aggressive fish we have are perch and an occasional big mouth bass! Now I feel much more educated on these species and will know what I am routing for when I see the Tarpons! Thanks! Go Bears!!!!

nfcfan

Exclamation

Hey Tarpons how bout opening some bigger holes for Joey to get his first 200yd+ game. With his 10yds/run he should get it with 20runs or so.

Tarpons by 6x eek!

TarponRl3k

Um, JMTZ79, uh, buddy...don't say what you said and then claim to be humble. Not trying to start anything wit you cuz im friends wit ur gf n everything but what you said wasn't being humble. You wanna be humble then don't talk about things like that. Also might wanna watch your language no matter how many $ or @ or whatever you use. Just a suggestion. wink

Joey is doing pretty well but his offensive line makes him look even better, so don't think it's all him, the other guys are doing great as well. And the defense is even better.....and I agree with nfcfan...help joey out wit the props, its his senior year, the seniors are what people are going to focus on every year and it's his year no matter whether or not any underclassmen may be better players than him.

It doesn't seem like the talk on here is very interesting any longer. Everyone already knows all the mistakes all the other teams are making and what not so I guess all there is to look foward to is playoffs and...not beating the red ants by too much even after taking out the starters. poor guys
    good luck

*** Ejected Player ***

well kristen i wrote that awhile back, maybe if you read it again, i said i didnt mean anything by it. look i dont have a gf and i dont care who you are friends with, all you should worry about is your band and ill worry about my football team.you just worry about playing more in the football games cause we never hear you guys for nothing, we always get pumped up from the other bands music.

All-American

jmtz79:
    You just worry about playing more in the football games cause we never hear you guys for nothing, we always get pumped up from the other bands music.
    Damn! Hey Kristen, you gotta admit, that's pretty darn sad. Keep 'em playin!

*** Ejected Player ***

hey kristen it's me joey and i've been reading what you've been writing. So i had just one question to ask you. What the heck do you know about football? Not only are you a girl on the band, but why would you write about things you don't even know. You also said that i'm a senior and should get all the props even if there is a underclassmen better. Well your wrong again if there is an underclassmen better than why don't I ever here about him. Why don't you write back and let me know who it is. Oh yeah, my lineman are very good and that's what helps me, but if Jimmie Heath is so good then why did he have such a good preseason, when the preseason is supposed to be harder than the regular season. Then he met the Tarpons and what happened ever since then? He went down the drain. Well anyways incase you didn't know I do have one of the best yards per carry average in the valley if you know what that is. Anyways i just wanna wish the Port Isabel Tarpons and every other team in the Valley Good Luck in the playoffs! Peace!

TarponRl3k

ohh my bad.
    If you really want to know, half of the time, the band is not allowed to play, the coaches get mad. We are only "allowed" to play when our team is on defense. But hey- look what you get for talkin that trash- a game with no band. darn.

<small>[ November 01, 2002, 09:33 PM: Message edited by: TarponRl3k ]</small>

*** Ejected Player ***

Angry

Why is all of this going on? This stuff is nonsense! The band has no place telling the player on the football team, anything about football, or about other ball players! These kinds of thing lead to big problems, that neither side wants. It is the coaches job to tell the ball player who will be doing what ever, not band members, that why we pay the coaches. As for the players of the football team responding to this nonsense, keep your difference between yourselves and stop bashing each other in front of everyone. These kinda problems cause disunity. This kinda behavor is bad for both of you, and your school, as well as your team mates, and fellow band members. The fans want a united team and band, not a divided one. Remember the saying United you Stand, Divided you Fall!

TarponRl3k

Oh my god....you're not going to believe....I had SOOOOO much written on here but it couldn't link back.
    I am NOT going to rewrite all that so I'm not gonna worry bout proving myself to you, Joey, because you obviously don't know me and are ignorant for thinking that female band members know nothing about football not matter what their past was like. I wont bring up my Nelly lyrics here...
    Missile, don't be upset with me, Joey just misunderstood what I said, you know I luv ya.

SilverT

Congrats Tarpons, 45-0 (i got that score from kristen, just so you know)

Anyway, what is all this?? Are you asking Kristen what she knows about football?? Are you doubting she knows anything? She's one of the only other PI people I saw at the Los Fresnos-Lopez game and believe it or not, she wasn't sitting on the Lopez side to see the bands during halftime, in fact, I don't think I even saw her in the stands during halftime. Did you say you were gonna se psja tomorrow? Why would she be on here if she didn't know? Just because she's in band? And because she's a girl? I can only imagine what Kristen was going to tell you to that one. Let me guess, "Kendra's a girl too, is there something wrong with that??" I'll bet anything that's what she said before her post was ...not posted or whatever happened.
    And Kristen, congrats on you always being first in the picks at the other site, you're above all those old football players, current players, old fans etc. Yeah you, a female drum major. I see nothing odd about that. You're a fan just like anyone else. What you do in your extra time (band) has nothing to do with your interest in football that you've had since you were that little tomboy that you used to be, all obsessed with football n crap.

BigTarp, nobody ever said anything about how they should play.
    Don't think it was forgotten when you were talking about how YOU felt that certain players we're playing positions that would suit them well enough and how they werent running plays correctly and how they shouldnt have done certain plays and should have done other things and such. So bad that you had to apologize for it because you got so much crap for it.
    Joey, this isn't a diss site. Don't come on here to tell someone you DONT KNOW anything like that. Thinking Kristen knows nothing about football only makes you seriously disturbed. I finally asked her why she hardly conducts the band with Trey and I found out it was cuz she doesn't wanna miss any of the game. Don't act like you know her. I hardly know her but I know her well enough and the only way I met her was cuz we would talk about football. I'll bet I even know what she was gonna say, she told me friend- "You better watch who you talkin bout, Runnin your mouth like you know me"
    You don't know her, Joey. Stop giving other Port Isabel members crap just because you're jealous of their accomplishments or whatever your problem is. You're making our town look horrible, I don't care what this post is doing because you're doing it without even know who you're doing it to.

Missile, you and Kristen are supposed to be dating, I don't know what the hell is going on here.

PLEASE, PLEASE GUYS, avoid all of us this embarrassing situation. And if you really MUST, just e-mail yourselves PMs, and leave this non-sense of this Forum, again PLEASE!!