Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    spiveyrat

Default Idol - He said, she said

pirate44

i heard that they had a recorded phone call from Paula to Cory

spiveyrat

Yeah, supposedly ABC is going to air it tonight.

pirate44

i dont watch idol, but if i find out Donald Trump is sleeping with Tana or giving her hair suggestions, im boycotting The Apprentice

Don't know if this will help the guy to sell books, but I'll bet it ruins his chances with female celebrities in the future.

Originally posted by pirate44
    i dont watch idol, but if i find out Donald Trump is sleeping with Tana or giving her hair suggestions, im boycotting The Apprentice
    lol

They should just move the show over to daytime programming and get it over with. We could watch Idol right in between One Life to Live and Days of our Lives.
    F.A.N.T.O.M. CEO

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

AggieJohn

well when the real world turns to trash then i'm switching too

Originally posted by AggieJohn
    well when the real world turns to trash then i'm switching too

turns to?

Think you're a day late and a dollar short...that show does get your attention though, just to see what ridiculous thing will happen next.

AggieJohn

Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
    turns to?

Think you're a day late and a dollar short...that show does get your attention though, just to see what ridiculous thing will happen next.
    i hope you caught the sarcasm, and yeah it does catch my attention, the inferno is the best

Originally posted by AggieJohn
    i hope you caught the sarcasm
    gotcha...the twinkle in my eyes today is actually the sun shining between my ears.

Somebody on American Morning's 90 second pop said that its not a big deal if they did have a relationship.. its not like she picked the winner of AI (for one), or if she coached him its not like shes callin 1000 times every week voting for him (she was probably to busy after the show to be usin the phone anyway) ABC is jus goin down hill and they have to prey on Fox bc they are jealous!

Now if he would won AI that year I can see lookin into it.. but I dont really remember him. Guess he must sucked.

~Not keeping her opinion to herself since Oct. 2002~

JasperDog94

Originally posted by CHS_CG
    Somebody on American Morning's 90 second pop said that its not a big deal if they did have a relationship.. its not like she picked the winner of AI (for one), or if she coached him its not like shes callin 1000 times every week voting for him (she was probably to busy after the show to be usin the phone anyway) ABC is jus goin down hill and they have to prey on Fox bc they are jealous!

Now if he would won AI that year I can see lookin into it.. but I dont really remember him. Guess he must sucked.
    Actually he got kicked off the show because he didn't report a police incident he was involved in. So it had nothing to do with him being good or not. Besides, that's entirely inapporpriate for a judge that influences the voters by what she says to be coaching one of the contestants.

Originally posted by JasperDog94
    Actually he got kicked off the show because he didn't report a police incident he was involved in. So it had nothing to do with him being good or not. Besides, that's entirely inapporpriate for a judge that influences the voters by what she says to be coaching one of the contestants.
    IMO what the judges say doesnt really influence the voters.. if that were the case scott woulda been gone a LONG time ago. America votes how they want for who they want.. they dont vote for somebody bc lil miss paula says they are good.

~Not keeping her opinion to herself since Oct. 2002~