Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    pirate44

Default Jennifer Lopez wants to be first female US president

BERLIN (AFP) - After conquering Hollywood and the pop charts, Latina superstar Jennifer Lopez says she is ready to wrestle George W. Bush out of the White House.

"I'm a total powerhouse. If you ask me, I'd like to become the first female president -- that would be really cool," J.Lo told German celebrity glossy Bravo in an issue to be published Wednesday.

"The first thing I would do is redecorate the White House -- it doesn't look very cozy."

"La Lopez", 35, said the best break from her growing entertainment empire is housekeeping.

"Believe it or not -- I clean my house! All the stress disappears when I'm straightening up," she said, in comments published in German.

Lopez said she was sure after two divorces and her "Bennifer" engagement debacle with actor Ben Affleck that her marriage with singer Marc Anthony would last.

"I have a very good feeling and am sure that we will never part," he said.

"I think he would father beautiful children."

Administrator/Owner LH Panther Mom's Avatar

Good grief! That's one of the goofiest things I've heard in a while.
    Quick side! Strong side! Crank up the Machine!

pirate44

i love the fact that the first thing she would do is redecorate the white house

ROFL

Thats like jason tryin to run for senate... scary thought!

~Not keeping her opinion to herself since Oct. 2002~

Originally posted by CHS_CG
    Thats like jason tryin to run for senate... scary thought!

I would express my opinions on this matter but I feel that it would get political and I always follow the rules so I must plead the 5th on this subject.

Originally posted by ASUFrisbeeStud
    I would express my opinions on this matter but I feel that it would get political and I always follow the rules so I must plead the 5th on this subject.

well lets hope people will be smart enough NOT to make this a political thread.

pirate44

oh great. the "P" word was used. here comes the flood. RM might as well go ahead and close the thread.

Originally posted by pirate44
    oh great. the "P" word was used. here comes the flood. RM might as well go ahead and close the thread.
    lol which p word.. people or politcal?? bc appently both are dangerous words around here (some people cant keep politics outta a simple thread to make u laugh in the morning)

spiveyrat

Default Re: Jennifer Lopez wants to be first female US president

Originally posted by pirate44
    BERLIN (AFP) - After conquering Hollywood and the pop charts, Latina superstar Jennifer Lopez says she is ready to wrestle George W. Bush out of the White House.

"I'm a total powerhouse. If you ask me, I'd like to become the first female president -- that would be really cool," J.Lo told German celebrity glossy Bravo in an issue to be published Wednesday.

"The first thing I would do is redecorate the White House -- it doesn't look very cozy."

"La Lopez", 35, said the best break from her growing entertainment empire is housekeeping.

"Believe it or not -- I clean my house! All the stress disappears when I'm straightening up," she said, in comments published in German.

Lopez said she was sure after two divorces and her "Bennifer" engagement debacle with actor Ben Affleck that her marriage with singer Marc Anthony would last.

"I have a very good feeling and am sure that we will never part," he said.

"I think he would father beautiful children."

Well we cant make this a political thread, so I'll make it a gender thread. This doesnt just apply to J-lo, but to all females, "Silly women, the Presidency is for men."

LET'S KICK SHELL
    COWABUNGA

F.A.N.T.O.M. Physician and Speech Writer

Starter

Default Re: Re: Jennifer Lopez wants to be first female US president

Originally posted by spiveyrat
    I hear ya!!!

All-American

The only thing is that Americans traditionally don't vote for divorces but maybe this is an exception. Her first marriage ended in divorce. I remember an article after she had made the Selena movie and the guy proposed to her in front of a lot of fans. The fans were shouting "Wait! Think it over!" She didnt' listen to her fans and it probably cost her the presidency - poor thing!

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
    but to all females, "Silly women, the Presidency is for men."

She has been "quoted" as saying some pretty dumb things lately!! Movie stars!