All-American

Default This is the 3rd night in a row...

...that I'm up at a coffee shop near campus studying for some tests. I have two tests on Thursday that are "finals" and then I can take a little break before my two real finals next Friday and Saturday. Then, it's a week break before I walk across the stage.

But my sleeping pattern is off because I usually stay at this coffee shop until about 3 or 4. Grrrr....

I guess there is a huge reward once all of this studying and taking these tests are over with. And that huge reward starts with several nights on 6th Street.
    All-Time Series Record: 60-43-5

Alumnus:

Gainesville Leopards
    The University of Texas (B.S.)
    West Texas A&M University (M.A.)
    University of Nebraska (future Ph.D)

Make sure u get some sleep or all that studying wont help when the time comes. Coffee sure does sound good right now though lol.

~Not keeping her opinion to herself since Oct. 2002~

Bulldog_12

Well, good luck on your tests. Ill be in the same boat this weekend. You need to rest CHS, dont wanna be tired if the baby comes.

Originally posted by Bulldog_12
    Well, good luck on your tests. Ill be in the same boat this weekend. You need to rest CHS, dont wanna be tired if the baby comes.

Well, when I left the chat at 10:30 I went to lay down and couldnt get comfy so I was tossin and turning for 2 hrs, and still couldnt get to sleep so I decided to come see who was the night crowd on the dl. ( I am sure my mom will be upset with me when she reads this tomorrow lol)

~Not keeping her opinion to herself since Oct. 2002~