Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default what movie do u wanna see

Im excited about Star Wars Episode 3 commin out, i wanna see it so bad!

what movies are comming out that yall wanna see?? I know Jason prolly wants to see House of Wax cuz Paris Hilton is in it

Official 'Ham' of F.A.N.T.O.M.

AggieJohn

she acts?

Originally posted by AggieJohn
    she acts?
    i think she's prolly a horrible actress, but u know that if she's in it there's going to be a sex scene and thats prolly the sole purpose of her role in that movie....not that im complaining

Official 'Ham' of F.A.N.T.O.M.

All-American

I want to see El Padrino when I can.

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

All-American

The 1953 color 3D version of House of Wax with Vincent Price was excellent and included other good actors such as Phyllis Kirk, Carolyn Jones (Elvis's girl in King Creole and also in the original Addams Family) , Frank Lovejoy & Roy Roberts (the doctor in Dawn at Socorro). Also as Igor was Charles Bronson in one of his first movie roles.

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

Administrator/Owner LH Panther Mom's Avatar

Default Re: what movie do u wanna see

Originally posted by mustang04
    I know Jason prolly wants to see House of Wax cuz Paris Hilton is in it
    (LHPM doing her best Phil C voice....)

Must, we must remember that House of Wax is a remake of the great 1953 classic starring Vincent Price. Of course, that 1953 film noir was a remake of the 1933 film "Mystery of the Wax Museum".

Sorry, Phil.....I just couldn't resist.
    Quick side! Strong side! Crank up the Machine!

Bulldog_12

Definately Star Wars III. Call me a nerd, but I am really excited about it. I also want to see the remake of the longest yard and Bewitched with Will Ferrel and Nicole Kidman.

Administrator/Owner LH Panther Mom's Avatar

Originally posted by Phil C
    The 1953 color 3D version of House of Wax with Vincent Price was excellent and included other good actors such as Phyllis Kirk, Carolyn Jones (Elvis's girl in King Creole and also in the original Addams Family) , Frank Lovejoy & Roy Roberts (the doctor in Dawn at Socorro). Also as Igor was Charles Bronson in one of his first movie roles.
    Pooh, you beat me to it.
    Quick side! Strong side! Crank up the Machine!

I want to see Mr. & Mrs. Smith. Brad Pitt with a gun

I also can't wait for the new Harry Potter!

All-American

Default Re: Re: what movie do u wanna see

Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
    (LHPM doing her best Phil C voice....)

Must, we must remember that House of Wax is a remake of the great 1953 classic starring Vincent Price. Of course, that 1953 film noir was a remake of the 1933 film "Mystery of the Wax Museum".

Sorry, Phil.....I just couldn't resist.
    No problem. I haven't got to see the other one yet that is why I didn't say the 1953 version was the original. I will catch it when it comes on TCM again. I missed it the last time. The 1953 version is good on tv but it really is much better if seen on the big screen with 3D glasses but it probably won't happen again. They did release it to theatres as late as the late 70s though.

Phil C Cares!

All-American District303aPastPlayer's Avatar

One Night in Pari... umm nm

Star Wars Episode III - Revenge of the Sith
    there is also a new one, Kingdom of Heaven. but other than that, thats about it. The longest yard looks funny.

"...I never wanna see you cry... and I never wanna tell her lies..."

pirate44

Originally posted by Phil C
    I want to see El Padrino when I can.
    mee too Phil C

All-American

And some people may want to see Dawn at Socorro on TCM this Saturday at 9 A.M. to 10:30 A.M. in case they missed it last night. They also have some good movies made in Mexico on TCM this month and includes such great actors and singers such as Jorge Negrete and Pedro Infante.

Phil C Cares!

Monster-in-law

Bandera YaYa

Kicking and Screaming ..with Will Farrell...........