Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    pirate44

Default any word on CHS_CG?

how is she doing? has the baby arrived yet?

lepfan

As of midnight last night (central time) she was still with child. She has a doctor's appointment today.

pirate44

Originally posted by lepfan
    As of midnight last night (central time) she was still with child. She has a doctor's appointment today.
    great. i thought i missed something there for a while

Anyone know what time her appointment was this morning and if she was a keeper or not?

Default Re: any word on CHS_CG?

Originally posted by pirate44
    how is she doing? has the baby arrived yet?
    CHS told me last night that if she is admitted today, she'll get in touch with Ranger Mom and she'll do "play by play" (sorta)

I was just thinking.. wonder how many "football message boards" get "play by play" on births

Isn't it strange that after a bombing everyone blames the Crazy Azz bomber(s), but after a shooting the problem is the gun?

pirate44

Default Re: Re: any word on CHS_CG?

Originally posted by 44INAROW
    she'll do "play by play" (sorta)
    that should be interesting. its gotta be a Down Low first.

Her appointment isn't until 4:30 this afternoon.

She is showing to be signed on to AIM....I just left her a "wake up" message!

AggieJohn

she left this morning at 8 to take her mom to catch her ride to work and she excited

Still with baby.... she dont wanna come out.. I am gunna leave in a lil while to go get food (mmmm mcdonalds) and go get my momma(hi momma) and go to the doctor...

Ya Ya put a spell on my doctor so he will keep me tonight!!! hehe I will send ya a whole box full of newts.. (do u know what a whole box of those things would to do jason and D hehe)

~Not keeping her opinion to herself since Oct. 2002~

Originally posted by CHS_CG
    Still with baby.... she dont wanna come out.. I am gunna leave in a lil while to go get food (mmmm mcdonalds) and go get my momma(hi momma) and go to the doctor...

Ya Ya put a spell on my doctor so he will keep me tonight!!! hehe I will send ya a whole box full of newts.. (do u know what a whole box of those things would to do jason and D hehe)
    Dont take this the wrong way..

Hope we don't see you for a few days

seriously good luck

Isn't it strange that after a bombing everyone blames the Crazy Azz bomber(s), but after a shooting the problem is the gun?

pirate44

Originally posted by CHS_CG

by the way, they charge big bucks for staying extra nights. motel 6 accomodations at 4 seasons rates

Bulldog_12

I thought she was gonna spit it out last night while we were in the chatroom. Exciting stuff. Thats a good reason for everyone to come chat now!!!! EXCITING!

pirate44

Originally posted by Bulldog_12
    I thought she was gonna spit it out last night while we were in the chatroom. Exciting stuff. Thats a good reason for everyone to come chat now!!!! EXCITING!
    tonite might be a good night to get back in the chat room

Bulldog_12

It might be. If its anything like the late night chat we had last night, it should be fun!

Just talked with Hornet Mom - they are scheduled to induce labor on Friday... needless to say -- T is not happy...