Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    *** Ejected Player *** HighSchool Fan's Avatar

Default Would someone please

tell tracy mcgrady that the ball when off of his wrist last night after josh howard poked it free. on espn this morning and in the houston newspaper, he is still denying it.

JasperDog94

Tell the ref that when you hit someone's arm when trying to knock a ball loose that that's a foul.

All-American

Originally posted by JasperDog94
    Tell the ref that when you hit someone's arm when trying to knock a ball loose that that's a foul.
    If that was a foul, the NBA should call it quits right now because all the game would be is a free throw shooting contest!
    Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
    kep is always 100% serious. He doesn't joke and doesn't like people who do.

he never touched his arm on that play

and one other thing

JasperDog94

You know I've really tried to ignore the fact that you have been treating people on this board really poorly lately, but I guess that you feel like you need to belittle everyone to make yourself look better. Please do us all a favor and grow up.

You know I've really tried to ignore the fact that you have been treating people on this board really poorly lately, but I guess that you feel like you need to belittle everyone to make yourself look better. Please do us all a favor and grow up.
    quit whinning, i don't wanna hear it. one of the guys that i was talking to is the most annoying person on here, the other is just a liar. i call like i see it.

JasperDog94

Originally posted by kepdawg
    If that was a foul, the NBA should call it quits right now because all the game would be is a free throw shooting contest!
    Yao is constantly reached in on and has hes hand and wrist nearly taken off, but no fouls are called. He's gotten a reputation as someone that's loose with the ball. It's not his fault that he's not as strong as Shaq. Watch closely when someone strips the ball from him. Over half the time he's fouled but there's no call.

*** Ejected Player ***

JasperDog94

Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
    quit whinning,
    quit acting like a jerk to other people.

*** Ejected Player ***

Yao is constantly reached in on and has hes hand and wrist nearly taken off, but no fouls are called. He's gotten a reputation as someone that's loose with the ball. It's not his fault that he's not as strong as Shaq. Watch closely when someone strips the ball from him. Over half the time he's fouled but there's no call.
    and what about all the moving picks yao sets? Thank the lord the refs finally called it on him.

JasperDog94

Originally posted by Holmes_Fans
    Do everyone a favor and click - http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/private....ion=newmessage
    you talking to me?

*** Ejected Player ***

Yes

JasperDog94

If HSF wants to belittle someone in an open forum, then he can take someone telling him to stop in an open forum.

quit acting like a jerk to other people.
    still whinning i see