All-American

Default 04-29-05 baseball and softball scores

In district 30AAA baseball Aransas Pass beat Mathis 8 to 2. This gives Aransas Pass the thrid place spot in the playoffs. Sinton is already district champions while Mathis is already in second place. Good job by the Panthers who trailed at the top of the seventh 2 to 1 in a defensive game. Then in the top of the seventh inning with one out Aransas Pass exploded for 7 runs. One was scored when Aransas Pass Panther Fan's son hit a double out to center field which scored another run. A determined effort by Aransas Pass with good support from their fans.
    Last edited by PhiI C; 04-29-2005 at 10:44 PM.

Thank you PPHSfan and Keith7!

All-American

I called this score when I got home to Corpus Christi Channel 10 but they chose to not report it so next time Channel 3 will get the try.

Cuero 9 Luling 2

Isn't it strange that after a bombing everyone blames the Crazy Azz bomber(s), but after a shooting the problem is the gun?

All-American

I know I know. The thread should be 04-29-05 in the title but since 44 replied I can't edit the title and rather than lose her valuable information I will let it stand and let this penance suffice.

All-American

If I understood correctly in baseball West Oso beat Orange Grove 8 to 7 to get third place in District 31AAA and are in the playoffs. Beware of the Howling Bear!!

Originally posted by 44INAROW
    Cuero 9 Luling 2
    sorry Phil but I was so excited we WON I had to reply quick and I didn't even realize the 2/29/05 in the title

Isn't it strange that after a bombing everyone blames the Crazy Azz bomber(s), but after a shooting the problem is the gun?

CRHSeagle

District 7-AAA
    Baseball

Castleberry 9
    Decatur 8

RiverRatDad

Default Softball

Wharton beats Hallettsville 5-2.

Wharton 5 9 2
    Hallettsville 2 3 1

Wharton scores 4 in the 1st and plays good defense to beat a good H-ville team. I don't know when or where we play Liberty Hill.

Congrats Lady Tigers!

BHKrystal06

BH ends regular season with 14-4 win over Liberty

Barbers Hill ended District 23-AAA play with a 14-4 five inning contest.

Barbers Hill finished improved their district mark to 9-1 and the season record at 20-3.

With first place secured, BH will play a 7 p.m. warm-up game against Crosby Tuesday at Barbers Hill.

Ray_BearKat

Hey everyone I just wanted to give some congrats to Lyford (15-7) for beating Falfurrias 12-5 on Friday this is there first playoff win ever...and good luck to them next friday against Pearsall.

Anyone know where Raymondville vs Devine is going to be?

Default Re: 04-29-05 baseball and softball scores

Originally posted by PhiI C
    In district 30AAA baseball Aransas Pass beat Mathis 8 to 2. This gives Aransas Pass the thrid place spot in the playoffs. Sinton is already district champions while Mathis is already in second place. Good job by the Panthers who trailed at the top of the seventh 2 to 1 in a defensive game. Then in the top of the seventh inning with one out Aransas Pass exploded for 7 runs. One was scored when Aransas Pass Panther Fan's son hit a double out to center field which scored another run. A determined effort by Aransas Pass with good support from their fans.

What the GodFather failed to mention was that he lead us in a cheer! He got up in front of every AP fan/parent and started the cheer 2 BITS.....it was easy sailing from that point on! Awesome game, great effort and all with the help of the Sinton GodFather!

WE'RE GOING TO THE PLAYOFFS, WE'RE GOING TO THE PLAYOFFS.......

pirate44

Congratulations Aransas Pass

Originally posted by pirate44
    Congratulations Aransas Pass
    gracias!