All-American

Default Hey Pirate4State are renovations coming for Sinton softball field?

I noticed late in the season they moved the extra stands over to the north side by the visitors' dugout. Still part of it is blocked by the dugout. I wonder if they are going to lower the dugout or moive the stands away more so it can be used. Also are they going to move the Lady Pirates home site over to where the visitor's side is now where there are more stands? It will be interesting to find out.

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

Default Re: Hey Pirate4State are renovations coming for Sinton softball field?

Originally posted by Phil C
    I noticed late in the season they moved the extra stands over to the north side by the visitors' dugout. Still part of it is blocked by the dugout. I wonder if they are going to lower the dugout or moive the stands away more so it can be used. Also are they going to move the Lady Pirates home site over to where the visitor's side is now where there are more stands? It will be interesting to find out.
    They moved the stands b/c it interferred with their space during practice. They can't afford to hire an extra assistant coach for Coach V, so I doubt they'd do anything to improve the field!

All-American

Default Re: Re: Hey Pirate4State are renovations coming for Sinton softball field?

Originally posted by pirate4state
    They moved the stands b/c it interferred with their space during practice. They can't afford to hire an extra assistant coach for Coach V, so I doubt they'd do anything to improve the field!
    LOL I should have known. But that means there are more north stands now. Will they change and make the home side where the visitor's side is since more stands are there?

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

Default Re: Re: Re: Hey Pirate4State are renovations coming for Sinton softball field?

Originally posted by Phil C
    LOL I should have known. But that means there are more north stands now. Will they change and make the home side where the visitor's side is since more stands are there?
    I really don't know. I also think since those stands can be moved they'll also be used during football season. I don't think the softball team "owns" them!!

Letterman

Default Re: Re: Hey Pirate4State are renovations coming for Sinton softball field?

Originally posted by pirate4state
    Yeah why is that! Almost every other town as three! If our Sup. ever attended a game he might see that as well!

Default Re: Re: Re: Hey Pirate4State are renovations coming for Sinton softball field?

Originally posted by Sinton94
    Yeah why is that! Almost every other town as three! If our Sup. ever attended a game he might see that as well!
    LOL - check your pm