panther power

Default Jason White a Chief

They signed him. Said they wanted to give him a shot like Vermiel gave Warner a shot.

lepfan

Default Re: Jason White a Chief

Originally posted by panther power
    They signed him. Said they wanted to give him a shot like Vermiel gave Warner a shot.
    This was in today's paper (The Daily Oklahoman) I don't know where you got the news "They signed him....", but I don't think it is accurate. (Do you have a link that states they SIGNED him?)

http://newsok.com/article/1485637/?template=sports/main

DISCLAIMER: This is not intended to offend you...just a legit question!

rhs78

Cool

What i saw on espn was they are going to give him a look .

All-American
    Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
    kep is always 100% serious. He doesn't joke and doesn't like people who do.

All-American

A look nothing!! This is a steal!!

Now quick Dallas and Houston! You let one get away now get after Chance Mock!

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

*** Ejected Player ***

Cowboys do have a history of signing crappy quarterbacks. I wouldn't doubt if Chance Mock ended up on the cowboys

lepfan

Originally posted by rhs78
    What i saw on espn was they are going to give him a look .
    They are giving him a look by inviting him to their mini rookie camp (at his expense$$$). No papers have been signed nor promises made as of this morning.

Originally posted by Phil C
    A look nothing!! This is a steal!!

Now quick Dallas and Houston! You let one get away now get after Chance Mock!
    He couldn't start in college,won't be able to play in the pros.!!!!!!!

AggieJohn

reason jason white won't work:
    1.)he played behind one of the best o-lines for his 2 years in the spotlight, he hasn't had to face adversity like the chiefs o-line
    2.)he has 2 bum legs, everyone in the world knows that and defenses will focus on that
    3.)he could of gone to the NFL after he won the heisman, but he opted to stay in college, that says that he knows he won't be much

All-American

Originally posted by Holmes_Fans
    Cowboys do have a history of signing crappy quarterbacks. I wouldn't doubt if Chance Mock ended up on the cowboys
    Holmes careful with the spelling. I know you meant s instead of c above.

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!