Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    pirate44

Default reunion set for Sinton Class of 1984-1990

is there anyone here on the Down Low who is planning on going. it sure does seem like alot of classes for a reunion.

Sinton Reunion 84-90 webpage

spiveyrat

Default Re: reunion set for Sinton Class of 1984-1990

Originally posted by pirate44
    it sure does seem like alot of classes for a reunion.

No kidding!

Default Re: reunion set for Sinton Class of 1984-1990

is there anyone here on the Down Low who is planning on going. it sure does seem like alot of classes for a reunion.

so are you gonna volunteer to be a planner?

pirate44

Originally posted by pirate4state
    so are you gonna volunteer to be a planner?
    not even if all the money raised was given to me. and for $25 bucks, youd think they'd include a drink or even a cup of water

not even if all the money raised was given to me. and for $25 bucks, youd think they'd include a drink or even a cup of water
    maybe it does. i don't know anyone who graduated in 1984??

pirate44

maybe it does. i don't know anyone who graduated in 1984??
    the article said that there would be barbeque and that the place sells soft drinks, beer and margueritas. i assumed that meant we had to buy them. maybe its just a mistake in the writing or im reading it wrong

i dont know if i know anyone from the class of 84 or not.

SintonPirateFan361

This is new to me also,..I know that Stacy,.Vicki and Christy...were planning on a class reunion for our class soon...I called my sister in law and asked her about it...and she said they were looking for our class president...and I told her I would try to get her some information soon,..what do ya'll think about this? Would you attend?? I know some of the people from the class of 1984..since they are my brother's friends..but other than that...I couldnt say I know anyone else from that class...

Annette

pirate44

Originally posted by SintonPirateFan361
    This is new to me also,..I know that Stacy,.Vicki and Christy...were planning on a class reunion for our class soon...I called my sister in law and asked her about it...and she said they were looking for our class president...and I told her I would try to get her some information soon,..what do ya'll think about this? Would you attend?? I know some of the people from the class of 1984..since they are my brother's friends..but other than that...I couldnt say I know anyone else from that class...

Annette
    i always thought there were enough people in our class to have a single class (1990) reunion. but i guess it'll take someone motivated to get that done. i might consider going. 2 of my 3 brothers are in that class group.

Annette
    I don't know...it just seems like too many classes. Greg & JoLiz are organizing a 1990-1992 class reniuon (they don't have a date yet) and that seems more my speed. It'd be cool if it was just say 1987-1990. Those were great years. Annette did you change user names??

pirate44

I don't know...it just seems like too many classes. Greg & JoLiz are organizing a 1990-1992 class reniuon (they don't have a date yet) and that seems more my speed. It'd be cool if it was just say 1987-1990. Those were great years. Annette did you change user names??
    id prefer only 1 class.

id prefer only 1 class.
    our class was pretty cool!

SintonPirateFan361

I was chatting with Stacy and she did mention the one Greg is planning...sorry about the user name...i forgot to change it..this is the other screen name...my son and his step dad use to log on..

I was chatting with Stacy and she did mention the one Greg is planning...sorry about the user name...i forgot to change it..this is the other screen name...my son and his step dad use to log on..
    no problem - i was just curious.

and Mike even if we attend one of the multi-class reunions it doesn't mean our class can't agree to meet for an "after party" at your place.

pirate44

who planned the 10 year reunion?

who planned the 10 year reunion?
    I believe Vicki Stroman did. I wasn't able to attend that one.