Thread: Yet again...

Default Yet again...

I am off to see MY doctor today.. Wonder why he still wanted to see me today maybe he will keep me, which is fine.. as long as i can watch who gets voted off of American Idol tonight. My mom and I will keep yall updated.. well it might be Ranger Mom keeping yall updated if i go to the hospital.. Yall dont have too much fun w/o me

~Not keeping her opinion to herself since Oct. 2002~

pirate44

Default Re: Yet again...

Originally posted by CHS_CG
    I am off to see MY doctor today.. Wonder why he still wanted to see me today maybe he will keep me, which is fine.. as long as i can watch who gets voted off of American Idol tonight. My mom and I will keep yall updated.. well it might be Ranger Mom keeping yall updated if i go to the hospital.. Yall dont have too much fun w/o me
    maybe you can get a laptop and give us blow by blow of the childbirth DURING the childbirth. that would have to be the thread of the year this year.
    oh yeah, good luck

SPF25

Good Luck Chs!

Default Re: Re: Yet again...

Originally posted by pirate44
    maybe you can get a laptop and give us blow by blow of the childbirth DURING the childbirth. that would have to be the thread of the year this year.
    oh yeah, good luck
    LOL - wouldn't that be something?

Good Luck T! Hope to "see" you tonight in the chat room.

Good Luck T - please keep us posted

Isn't it strange that after a bombing everyone blames the Crazy Azz bomber(s), but after a shooting the problem is the gun?

All-American

She's coming!

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

*** Ejected Player *** HighSchool Fan's Avatar

good luck T-But.

Unhappy

I got robbed... still the same as yesterday and he wont keep me bc appently every chick in B/CS is having a kid today.. he said they are soo full its not funny. On the plus side he did say if monday(which is my due date and my next appointment) i hadnt had her yet we would talk about what day to put me in.. lol which my vote will be monday lol.

I got robbed... still the same as yesterday and he wont keep me bc appently every chick in B/CS is having a kid today.. he said they are soo full its not funny. On the plus side he did say if monday(which is my due date and my next appointment) i hadnt had her yet we would talk about what day to put me in.. lol which my vote will be monday lol.
    At least you can be online tonight Monday will be here before you know it

Isn't it strange that after a bombing everyone blames the Crazy Azz bomber(s), but after a shooting the problem is the gun?

*** Ejected Player *** HighSchool Fan's Avatar

is june 18 on a monday

Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
    is june 18 on a monday
    OMg HSF you better duck when she reads that

I will just get him if we all go to 6 flags this year!

All-District

I hope every girl in B/CS isn't having a kid today. I have a Junior up there and she has made no mention of a baby.

Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement.

Originally posted by crabman
    I hope every girl in B/CS isn't having a kid today. I have a Junior up there and she has made no mention of a baby.
    yes, that is info you might need

Originally posted by crabman
    lol ok.. well A LOT of them..

maybe she just wants to give yall a nice shock.. bring home the lil baby for mothers day lol