Default Rice vs. LaGrange Softball

Does anyone when or where this game is going to be held? Thanks.

Rice_fan_02

Lagrange and Rice will be a three game series held in Columbus starting Friday night at eight and continuing Saturday at five and a third game if necessary 30 minutes after the first game.

rhs78

I have not heard much about Lagrange this year in softball. Can someone enlighten us on their team??? Good luck raiders

chugbug

OL Delmer told me the other day that he had heard that La Grange was pretty good in big ball. Those girls can really play. But just the same I think that The Lady Raiders can woop them. Good Luck Lady Raiders .

Letterman

La Grange finished 9-2 behind Rockdale 11-0.

The Lady Leps will face Rice High School, the third place finisher in District 20AAA. It will be the best of 2 out of 3 series at Columbus High School. Game 1 will be Friday at 8pm. Game 2 will be played Saturday at 5pm and Game 3, if needed, will be played 30 minutes afterward.

lepfan

Originally posted by cdlvj
    La Grange finished 9-2 behind Rockdale 11-0.

The Lady Leps will face Rice High School, the third place finisher in District 20AAA. It will be the best of 2 out of 3 series at Columbus High School. Game 1 will be Friday at 8pm. Game 2 will be played Saturday at 5pm and Game 3, if needed, will be played 30 minutes afterward.
    I don't know about this year, but last year I did see a few JH girls with a private coach that their dear old dads hired working with them. We will see how that works out.

Letterman

Although I did not see it anywhere, but the boys won 19-AAA, for a team that was not expected to do anything.

I am not positive about this though. Very tough to get any info on this district.

Good Luck, girls!!! See ya at the game!!