Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    All-District

Default Ranger Mom how was the Idol?

RM ole Bubba wanted to know which Idol star was you supportin?
    Betty Jean made me watch that show last night - I like that rock in roll feller - the one from Alabama
    the kid from Brooklyn should be stoned as a wanna be -

Bandera YaYa

Didn't you hear, Bubba, that the show was cancelled after THe Wizard was discovered, behind the curtain, casting thousands of votes for his favorite Idol........ :evillaugh

Default Re: Ranger Mom how was the Idol?

Originally posted by Bubba-Joe
    RM ole Bubba wanted to know which Idol star was you supportin?
    Betty Jean made me watch that show last night - I like that rock in roll feller - the one from Alabama
    the kid from Brooklyn should be stoned as a wanna be -
    1. Carrie Underwood - Country girl from Oklahoma
    2. Bo Bice - Rocker from Alabama
    3. Constantine Maroulis - ??? from New York

in that order!

P.S. Do you eat those turkeys??

All-District

Bubba didn't even shoot the turkey
    Little Bubba Joe Junior wanted too
    but I had to tell him to wait
    will pm you with the rest of the story

Originally posted by Bubba-Joe
    Bubba didn't even shoot the turkey
    Little Bubba Joe Junior wanted too
    but I had to tell him to wait
    will pm you with the rest of the story
    thanks paul harvey!!

Ranger Mom - what did you think of Constantine getting the AX tonight??? I was SHOCKED................ totally SHOCKED - though Paula consoling his mother was a nice tough

Isn't it strange that after a bombing everyone blames the Crazy Azz bomber(s), but after a shooting the problem is the gun?

All-District

Paula's got it bad for old Constantine. I did see where him and the band already have a record deal in the works.

Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement.

Originally posted by 44INAROW
    Ranger Mom - what did you think of Constantine getting the AX tonight??? I was SHOCKED................ totally SHOCKED - though Paula consoling his mother was a nice tough
    I don't know if I more shocked that Constantine was voted off or that Scott was in the top three!

CHS_CG is a big fan of Constantine's. When it was over I called and talked to Hornetmom just to find out if that put CHS_CG into labor or not!!

Originally posted by Ranger Mom
    I don't know if I more shocked that Constantine was voted off or that Scott was in the top three!

CHS_CG is a big fan of Constantine's. When it was over I called and talked to Hornetmom just to find out if that put CHS_CG into labor or not!!

I for one think scott is very boring when hes on stage.. if he wins.. i might have to stop watching! Constantine may not have done great last night but atleast he does great on stage and hes not a wife abuser like Scott

when they said scott was in the top 3 i about fell over and cried!

~Not keeping her opinion to herself since Oct. 2002~

Originally posted by Ranger Mom

I just could not believe Scott was "safe" and got to stay another week. I think the audience was in agreement too. If he is not gone next week, I will be even more shocked!

Isn't it strange that after a bombing everyone blames the Crazy Azz bomber(s), but after a shooting the problem is the gun?

Is this Scott another John Stevens?

FootballChik98

Originally posted by CHS_CG
    I for one think scott is very boring when hes on stage.. if he wins.. i might have to stop watching! Constantine may not have done great last night but atleast he does great on stage and hes not a wife abuser like Scott

when they said scott was in the top 3 i about fell over and cried!
    I agree. I have thought that Scott was going home for the past few weeks. At the very least, I thought he'd surely be in the bottom 3 tonight. Constantine didn't do great last night, but overall he's way better than Scott, IMO. I think Gobbla may be right, looks like he may be another John Stevens.

I saw a report yesterday Paula Abdul was having an affair with a contestant maybe it was him so they got rid of him?...It seems staged anyways added note: story says it was some other guy Story
    Last edited by mwynn05; 04-27-2005 at 10:18 PM.

i was very disturbed that scott was in the top 3 and that constantine got cut, but its still all good my carrie is still in it

LET'S KICK SHELL
    COWABUNGA

F.A.N.T.O.M. Physician and Speech Writer

spiveyrat

The bitter irony in all this was Constantine got axed singing "his genre" of music. Even though I liked Constantine, I think his song was the worst THIS week. He just made a bad song choice this time.

Like everyone else, I can' t believe Scott was in the top 3 this week. There IS NO WAY she was better than Vonzell this week... NO WAY.