pirate44

Default another reason for being mad at your mom or wife for throwing out your old toys

spiveyrat

Only problem with mine is they were WELL used and are all thrown/kept in a cardboard box. So, they are all scratched up.

pirate44

Originally posted by spiveyrat

Only problem with mine is they were WELL used and are all thrown/kept in a cardboard box. So, they are all scratched up.
    thats the way it usually is. i always kept mine in pretty good shape, but i wasnt much into hot wheels. i do however have my baseball cards.

*** Ejected Player ***

My mom sold my N64, sega and games for both at a garage sale a few years ago. Even though I said hundreds of times not to she forgot and sold them both for a total of $30. Which is about 1/3-1/4 of what I could of sold it on ebay for.

lepfan

Originally posted by Holmes_Fans
    My mom sold my N64, sega and games for both at a garage sale a few years ago. Even though I said hundreds of times not to she forgot and sold them both for a total of $30. Which is about 1/3-1/4 of what I could of sold it on ebay for.
    I GAVE all that stuff away....

spiveyrat

Originally posted by Holmes_Fans
    $90-120 for N64, Sega and games? Must be A LOT of games!

AggieJohn

you got to understand people will buy stuff at rediculous prices

I have a closet full of Hot Wheels tracks at my house.. w/loops and all the frills....... not sure where any of the freaking little cars are though.......

Isn't it strange that after a bombing everyone blames the Crazy Azz bomber(s), but after a shooting the problem is the gun?

pirate44

Originally posted by 44INAROW
    I have a closet full of Hot Wheels tracks at my house.. w/loops and all the frills....... not sure where any of the freaking little cars are though.......
    ill give you 5 bucks for the lot 44

Administrator/Owner LH Panther Mom's Avatar

I'm sure if I looked, my mother probably has my brothers' hot wheels, tracks, loop-the-loop, etc stored somewhere. Of course, they wouldn't have anything like the one on e-bay.....they wouldn't have thought it was "cool".
    Quick side! Strong side! Crank up the Machine!

Originally posted by pirate44
    ill give you 5 bucks for the lot 44
    I'll bring it to the game in Sept

Isn't it strange that after a bombing everyone blames the Crazy Azz bomber(s), but after a shooting the problem is the gun?

pirate44

Originally posted by 44INAROW
    I'll bring it to the game in Sept