All-American

Default Texas plays Texas Tech tomorrow night in softball!

If you are in Austin tomorrow night you can catch a double header since Texas plays Texas Tech twice tomorrow night. Might be worth seeing. I wonder if Texas will play the CAT tomorrow rather than on national tv Wednesday night when they play Texas A&M in College Station. My guess is that they would rather win the two games against Tech and split with the Lady Aggies for the season. It will be interesting. I am sure ESPN2 was disappointed CAT didn't play Sunday and if she skips Wednesday they might not televise any more regular season games even though Denny did a great job Sunday but just didn't get the run support.

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

Bulldog_12

Yeah, these will be good wins for UT. Tech is very sloppy and has serious trouble pitching. We played them this past weekend and beat them 7-1 and 8-0. BUT this will be the ONLY win for UT for the rest of the season, as they will be in CS for a matchup with the Aggies and they will be sooo crushed after this loss, that they will forfeit the rest of the season. haha