Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default If You Could Write the Script for Your Team Next Season...

In the regular season in 7-3A, I would like to see the Bulls beat Decatur soundly for the district title (That doesn't mean there aren't any other good teams in 7-3A---this is just the scenario I would like to happen.). They are our chief rivals and a good program and the "Battle of Big Sandy"is always a "war".

Since the Eagles are a D1 team, and the Bulls D2--- I would like to play Sweetwater, Breckenridge, Iowa Park, or any other traditionally strong 3A team that has a lot of tradition and brings a crowd all through the playoffs. If we go deep enough, I'd like to see the Bulls face one of the Reg. 4 teams from the south for the sake of variety.

What kind of a playoff scenario would you like to see for your team this season if you could write the script?

*** Ejected Player *** HighSchool Fan's Avatar

i want gainesville to play the team that wins the reg 3 and reg 4 semi-final game

I want Wylie to score 50 on every team they play andnever give up a point all season. Then Id like for Black Magic to open stand and cry at mid field at Tiger Stadium while singing the Wylie school song. Of course it wont happen but Im writing a script here
    "Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity."

I hope that someday we will be able to put away our fears and prejudices and just laugh at people.

AggieJohn

i want liberty to beat the hell outta barber's hill and let huffman talk trash and then quitely explode on them for a half a hundred...

All-American District303aPastPlayer's Avatar

Sinton to go on a tirade with a new O Line... run over GP... win district for the 6th year in a row... Meet up with Cuero and beat them to get back to the promised land of the final 4 and finally win one.

"...I never wanna see you cry... and I never wanna tell her lies..."

Bulldog_12

I want Jasper to roll over Kirbyville AT the ville, then go to Silsbee and win in a Double overtime thriller. Then take that momentum and ride it back to the Championship game.

Administrator/Owner LH Panther Mom's Avatar

First order of business is defeating Burnet in week 1. Next is winning the district championship. Lastly, I'd write in a Jasper/LH rematch in the semis. Revenge can be sooooo sweet. :evillaugh :evillaugh
    Quick side! Strong side! Crank up the Machine!

Bulldog_12

Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
    . Revenge can be sooooo sweet. :evillaugh :evillaugh
    WHOA!!! You're really freaking me out lhpm. haha

Administrator/Owner LH Panther Mom's Avatar

Originally posted by Bulldog_12
    WHOA!!! You're really freaking me out lhpm. haha
    Quick side! Strong side! Crank up the Machine!

All-American

I will look at several....
    First off... The Breckenridge Buckaroos- For J. Heatly (QB and will be his third year starting) to find a good group of kids to compliment his excellent play. He's my favorite to win Dist. 5-3A MVP in 2005.

The Pottsboro Cardinals and Whitesboro- just make it interesting in Dist. 6-3A and win a couple of district games to keep everyone on their toes.

The Merkel Badgers- sneak up on somebody in that tough 4-3A district and break in to the playoffs again.

*** Ejected Player *** HighSchool Fan's Avatar

Originally posted by VWG

The Pottsboro Cardinals and Whitesboro- just make it interesting in Dist. 6-3A and win a couple of district games to keep everyone on their toes.

if that were to happen, you could win an oscar for best screen play

Everybody keep em' coming--these are the kind of HS football comments that I really enjoy---sentiments from the true fans. Hope we get some from the WOS and East Texas folks and many others---maybe even Old Cardinal will tell us what he would like to see out there SE of Houston if he could write the script. Now, if we could add PPHSfan and Keith7 to the mix, we'd really have a fire goin'. Remember, these are not exactly predictions, but rather ultimate scenarios that you as a fan would love to see happen. Kinda like if you could write the greatest ending for the greatest movie of all time from a football fan's perspective using your favorite teams for a cast.

All-American

Why is it called the Battle of Big Sandy? (B-port vs. Decatur)

Oh...I want Gainesville to play either WOS or Jasper for the State Championship at Texas Stadium.
    All-Time Series Record: 60-43-5

Alumnus:

Gainesville Leopards
    The University of Texas (B.S.)
    West Texas A&M University (M.A.)
    University of Nebraska (future Ph.D)

Originally posted by Bulldog_12
    I want Jasper to roll over Kirbyville AT the ville, then go to Silsbee and win in a Double overtime thriller. Then take that momentum and ride it back to the Championship game.
    I DON'T CARE HOW WE DO IT! I JUST WANT A STATE CHAMPIONSHIP!

Originally posted by KTJ
    Why is it called the Battle of Big Sandy? (B-port vs. Decatur)

Oh...I want Gainesville to play either WOS or Jasper for the State Championship at Texas Stadium.

Well, KTJ, it is called "Battle of Big Sandy" because of a little creek by that name that runs North and South about halfway between these two towns separated by about 10mi along Hwy 380. Everything East of Big Sandy is considered "Decatur" territory and everything West, "Bridgeport". Kinda like the line of demarcation between the Hatfields and McCoys of Hillbilly feud fame. BTW, you may be a little closer to reality with your "fantasy" than you think, KTJ.
    Last edited by Bullaholic; 04-25-2005 at 09:10 PM.