Cool Beautiful Female Vampire...

One night a beautiful female vampire rushed into her crypt, her lovely face all covered in blood, flung herself into her coffin and slammed down the lid with a snarl of rage.

Pretty soon all the other vampires smelt the blood and began hassling her about where she'd got it. She told them to shut up and let her get some sleep, but they persisted until she finally gave in. "OK, follow me," she said, and spreading out her cloak, flew out of the crypt with a dozen other vampires behind her.

Down through a valley they swept, across a river and into a huge city. Finally she slowed down and alighted. The other vampires milled excitedly around her, their tongues hanging out for blood.

"Do you see that massive, great lamppost over there?" she asked.

"YES, YES,YES!!!!" the bloodsuckers all screamed in a feeding frenzy.

"Good!" said the first vampire, "Because I sure as hell didn't!"

pirate44

Default Re: Beautiful Female Vampire...

Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
    One night a beautiful female vampire rushed into her crypt, her lovely face all covered in blood, flung herself into her coffin and slammed down the lid with a snarl of rage.

Pretty soon all the other vampires smelt the blood and began hassling her about where she'd got it. She told them to shut up and let her get some sleep, but they persisted until she finally gave in. "OK, follow me," she said, and spreading out her cloak, flew out of the crypt with a dozen other vampires behind her.

Down through a valley they swept, across a river and into a huge city. Finally she slowed down and alighted. The other vampires milled excitedly around her, their tongues hanging out for blood.

"Do you see that massive, great lamppost over there?" she asked.

"YES, YES,YES!!!!" the bloodsuckers all screamed in a feeding frenzy.

"Good!" said the first vampire, "Because I sure as hell didn't!"

ROFLMPWBO

SPF25

Thats a good one!

All-American

what did one lesbian vampire say to the other?

see you next month.....
    "Those who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security deserve neither..." Ben Franklin