All-American

Default Sinton GodFather's Son got ill this morning

He collapsed before we were to leave for church and was out for a few minutes. I don't think it was an epileptic seizure and he has never done that before. The paramedics responded quickly and he came out it and is doing ok. We aren't sure if maybe he ate some bad food or what but we are keeping an eye on him and will take him to his doctor in the morning. The paramedics said to call them if we need too but I think he will be ok and we will get him checked out. Some of you like Pirate44, Pirate4State and Aransas Pass Fan know him at some of the games. He is the older one that comes quite often with him. Please pray for him. He is doing ok now.

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

Administrator/Owner LH Panther Mom's Avatar

I hope all is well, Phil. He's in my thoughts & prayers.
    Quick side! Strong side! Crank up the Machine!

He is in our prayers phil.. keep us updated!

~Not keeping her opinion to herself since Oct. 2002~

pirate44

Phil C, my thoughts and prayers are with your son. the same goes for SPF25. if there is anything you need, dont be afraid to call.

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

All-American

Thank you everyone. He is doing very well now. We will still take him to his doctor in the morning of course and will keep a close eye on him tonight. Thank you for your prayers and concerns. I am sure that the fact I moved Dawn at Socorro Thread back ttt is a good indication that things are going well.

Thank you PPHSfan and Keith7!

Bandera YaYa

Glad he is doing better...keep us informed!

I hope he is much better today! You couldn't meet a nicer or more polite young man!

Godfather, tell him his friends in Aransas Pass say hello and to get well quick...playoffs are coming!

All-American

Thank you AP. My wife is taking him to his doctor to get him checked out today. We still had an anxious night as parents and kept checking on him regularly last night. Not a good night sleep for mother and dad.

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

Hopefully it is nothing serious! That must have been a scary experience! Keep us posted on the doctor's findings.

All-American

The boy saw the doctor and is looking good. We have an appointment in Corpus Christi tomorrow where they will run tests such as ekg, etc. We have an opponent with his doctor on Thursday morning to get the results and see what if anything has to be done.

All-American

I forgot to mention that they did say to let him stay up as late as possible and get as little sleep as possible. The boy was glad to hear that. lol