View Poll Results: Who will win the 23-AAA district Softball title?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Barbers Hill

13 65.00%
  • Splendora

7 35.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BH v. Splendora

Rainman

Default BH v. Splendora

Who will win the 23-AAA Softball distict title?

Rockdale Tiger

This should be a great game. I am going with BH...

The Hill

The Hill all the way

Splendora has it together now. So I will take them.

All-American

This is two of the states most quality programs in SB. I could well come down to an extra hit or two for the winner. This teams are just loaded with good Greater Houston select team players. Someone from Sinton made the observation that Region III will have an elimination of a host of the best SB teams prior to getting out of the region. They are so right--any of a dozen could end up representing Region III. I am going to try to get over to Huffman Monday at 7 pm to see this pivitol game.

BlueBlood

Should be a good one. BH won the first one and Splendora the second game 1-0. The team who makes the fewest errors will win in my opinion.

Rainman

I personally feel that coach Hall will have the Barbers Hill girls ready to play and with the pitcher back and the team playing well, Barbers Hill will win it what will be a great game and a hard contest. Both teams will do very well in the play-offs.

AggieJohn

when it comes to picking teams in this district, your best bet is to never bet against BH....they are very well funded

Rainman

Don't forget very well coached.

BHKrystal06

Originally posted by AggieJohn
    when it comes to picking teams in this district, your best bet is to never bet against BH....they are very well funded
    funding means nothing....some people are just more talented than others...

i'll go with BH

Rainman

Don't seel the importance of funding short. Facilities, coaching, and support all play large rolls in getting good athletes to play and play well as a team. Funding is key for any program to achieve a high level of competitiveness, particularlly over a large period of time.

Rainman

*sell

RBARKER

Of course I will go with BH, but Splendora is a good team and will not lay down. This will be another 1-0 contest IMHO. That will probally go into extra innings. Good luck Eagles yet again I will be out of town Monday hope you do well.

Rainman

Here's an article from the Baytown sun from today about the last win over Liberty and the game on Monday against Splendora.

http://www.baytownsun.com/story.lasso?wcd=21005

Rainman

Any none BH or Splendora fans going to the game on Monday?