Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    All-American

Default Lance Armstrong will retire after this Year's Tour de France!

Great Career Lance and we hope you enjoy your retirement. Of course some unfinished business this summer in France!

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

AggieJohn

does his career seemed blemished if he doesn't get it

pirate44

Default Re: Lance Armstrong will retire after this Year's Tour de France!

Originally posted by Phil C
    Great Career Lance and we hope you enjoy your retirement. Of course some unfinished business this summer in France!
    no unfinished business, just the icing on the cake. i really hope he retires with a final win. he is already one of the great sports heros of our time.

pirate44

Originally posted by AggieJohn
    how can it be blemished. its not as if he hasnt won it yet.

All-American

Not at all AggieJohn. Six straight wins aint' bad even though I am sure most of us hope he gets a seventh.

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

AggieJohn

and deadbeat dad apparently from what i hear....but then again that's only rumors

His career can only be blemished if they find out he did steriods

LET'S KICK SHELL
    COWABUNGA

F.A.N.T.O.M. Physician and Speech Writer

AggieJohn

it seems like the steriod issue is on the brink of hurting pro sports majorly

it seems like the steriod issue is on the brink of hurting pro sports majorly
    at least we dont have to worry about the hockey players doing steriods

LET'S KICK SHELL
    COWABUNGA

F.A.N.T.O.M. Physician and Speech Writer

*** Ejected Player *** HighSchool Fan's Avatar

and deadbeat dad apparently from what i hear....but then again that's only rumors
    not trying to throw stones here, but what in the heck does child support have to do with his number of wins or his career.

All-American

He has been given so many drug tests and has passed them all. I don't think there will be a blemish problem. It is like Marion Jones the great track star who has been accused of the same thing (once even by an ex husband) yet she has never ever failed a drug test.

Phil C Cares!

can someone else ask AJ the question since he refuses to answer mine.

pirate44

leave it to the people who self-proclaimed "hate Lance Armstrong" to diminish his career or raise rumored accusations.

Originally posted by pirate44
    leave it to the people who self-proclaimed "hate Lance Armstrong" to diminish his career or raise rumored accusations.
    thanks P44, i remember that thread now that you mention it