Here is my open letter to the corporate office, which is in Dallas.

To Whom It May Concern--

I am writing this email in response to the service my party received at your TGI Fridays restaurant in San Antonio off of Northeast Loop 410. During the night of Friday, April 15th, my friends and I came to TGI Friday's at around 11:30 p.m. The party included about 13 people and our waitress was Victoria F.

Victoria was continuously rude, snapping back orders at us while we were trying to decided what to eat. Once the food came out, she was frantically placing food in the wrong places, making us swap out our own meals. Also, only half of our party actually had their drinks refilled while the other half was forced to sip on ice cubes the rest of the meal. When I looked around to find the hostess to tell her of my complaint, she, too, was no where to be found. One of our party members got sick during our time at the restaurant, and when I told the hostess, her response was "oh." I had to go hunt down another waiter just to get some napkins for our sick friend.

Now I understand the pressures of the wait staff and how hectic the front of the house can be. I have several years of wait staff experience under my belt. However, during our visit, we were clearly the only table Victoria had as we were the last party out of the restaurant, minus the bar area. I do find it quite unsettling that this type of attitude was allowed, no matter what time of day it was or how big or small the party may have been. I only hope that next time I visit a TGI Friday's, the wait staff will be more courteous towards their guests. If not, then I think it would be safe to say that myself, as well as the rest of the members of my party, will never visit a TGI Friday's again.

Thank You,

KTJ
Austin, TX