Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ewwwwwww

Default Ewwwwwww

I bought two bottles of water several weeks ago and had forgotten that I had bought a case of water for up here. I just put the sack underneath my desk.

I kept smelling something funky today and finally traced it to that sack. I had forgotten I had bought a bacon egg and cheese buritto that morning too!

I am having to sit at the other end of the office at someone elses desk until maintenance gets here and takes out the trash and brings air freshener!!

Wink

Only you RM!!

eewwwww that would be one ripe burrito

Isn't it strange that after a bombing everyone blames the Crazy Azz bomber(s), but after a shooting the problem is the gun?

Since no one else is here today, I had no one to complain to....but I kept thinking to myself...."It smells like rotten eggs in here"!

Guess what................IT WAS!!!!

Have you ever had a mouse die under the refrigerator or any large applicance before?? OMG that is THE WORST smell

Isn't it strange that after a bombing everyone blames the Crazy Azz bomber(s), but after a shooting the problem is the gun?

We could smell something dead in one of the offices but couldn't find it... finally had maintance people come in and take everything out of the office... nothing... they removed the sheet rock and found a mouse in the wall... man that was horrible... thank goodness my office was at the other end of the building...

Originally posted by 44INAROW
    Have you ever had a mouse die under the refrigerator or any large applicance before?? OMG that is THE WORST smell
    LOL!! We had a mousetrap set one time in our pantry. One morning my husband got up and it wasn't there anymore. It was one of those old heavy duty mousetraps and I was terrified that when it went off it might have flicked the mouse and trap up into the pantry shelves. I made him take everything out of the pantry....no mouse and no trap.

About 6 months later we replaced our kitchen floor. When we moved the refrigerator, there was that trap with a mouse caught in it by it's back legs (still haven't figured that out). I guess it drug itself under there to die. What is strange is that we NEVER smelled anything!!

Now the mouse that was trapped in the door of the dishwasher and baked on "highly heated water" for about 2 weeks before we figured out where the smell of "dead rotting carcass" was coming from is another story!!

And yes....we ate off the dishes that were being washed with the "mouse" the entire time!

Originally posted by Ranger Mom
    And yes....we ate off the dishes that were being washed with the "mouse" the entire time!
    EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Yuck!!!

JasperDog94

I think I'm gonna be sick...

Administrator/Owner LH Panther Mom's Avatar

That's awful!

My ex & oldest son's biological father (hubby legally adopted him when he was 10) was a real SOB. When we were still together, we lived in the country. We had spearmint growing in our flower bed & I always put a few sprigs in the brewed tea. One day, he came in from working in the garden and poured himself a glass of tea. He saw "something", but thought it was a sprig of the mint. After gulping the glass of tea, he realized that it was a mouse that had apparently jumped in the pitcher and drowned. The only thing that would've been more fitting justice would have been for the mouse to be alive & bite him on the lip. :evillaugh :evillaugh :evillaugh
    Quick side! Strong side! Crank up the Machine!

Double yuck!!!

ROFLMAO LHPM

Hmmm....

For some reason, my rotten burrito isn't bothering me quite so bad now!!

onfirebball05mustang

Ugh!
    Ick!
    Gag!
    Sputter!

and yet......ROFLMAO!!!!