All-American

Default Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey!

HOW ABOUT THAT ADRAIN ALANIZ PITCHING A NO HITTER FOR UT AGAINST OKLAHOMA! BEST NO HITTER WE EVER HAD!!
    Last edited by Phil C; 04-18-2005 at 10:10 AM.

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

AggieJohn

your just eating it up

All-American

It's "you're" and rightfully so, he is.

Phil, that was a few days ago. Keep up man!
    All-Time Series Record: 60-43-5

Alumnus:

Gainesville Leopards
    The University of Texas (B.S.)
    West Texas A&M University (M.A.)
    University of Nebraska (future Ph.D)

GOFOR2

Default Re: Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey!

Originally posted by Phil C
    HOW ABOUT THAT ADRAIN ALANIZ HITTING A NO HITTER FOR UT AGAINST OKLAHOMA! BEST NO HITTER WE EVER HAD!!
    uhhh, he threw a no-no.
    you dont hit a no-hitter, thats what they call an oxymoron.

All-American

I had a feeling Go was going to catch that so I did it on purpose! I will edit it. Thank you Go! I won $5.00

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

AggieJohn

eh, i'm sick and can't type....

All-American

I had a feeling Go was going to catch that so I did it on purpose! I will edit it. Thank you Go! I won $5.00
    I wish I had bet $10.00

Phil C Cares!

All-American

A great job by a former Sinton Pirate who still has three years of college eligibility left unless he decideds to go for the MLB draft. Some teams expressed an interest in him as a senior in high school but didn't draft him. I bet some of those teams are kicking themselves in the head for not getting him when they had the chance.

Phil C Cares!

All-American

Go Adrian Go!

Phil C Cares!

All-American

I hope he stays at UT for the full three more years though.

Phil C Cares!

GOFOR2

Anytime. I am Just trying to make sure we are grammatically correct.

All-American

Originally posted by GOFOR2
    Anytime. I am Just trying to make sure we are grammatically correct.
    Well that is important Go. Keep me straight here.

Phil C Cares!