*** Ejected Player ***

Default Wylie's Attendence #'s

Well folks, since I am such a genious, here is a thread to argue and bicker and complain like a bunch of old women. . . about Wylie's #'s. I'm doing this because I do believe that bigabe and other posters were expecting CLYDE BASEBALL to be discussed under the CLYDE BASEBALL thread.
    ready. . .

set. . .

5 YEAR OLD!!!

yeah man.....there ya go.

I Praise God For Every Second He Gave Me To Wear The Name Jasper Across My Chest

Default Re: Wylie's Attendence #'s

Originally posted by superslyguy06
    Well folks, since I am such a genious, here is a thread to argue and bicker and complain like a bunch of old women. . . about Wylie's #'s. I'm doing this because I do believe that bigabe and other posters were expecting CLYDE BASEBALL to be discussed under the CLYDE BASEBALL thread.
    ready. . .

set. . .

5 YEAR OLD!!!
    bickering and complaining like a bunch of old ladies??? PLEASE, give me a break......... check out the posters with all the whinning and let's debate whether they are male or female

Isn't it strange that after a bombing everyone blames the Crazy Azz bomber(s), but after a shooting the problem is the gun?

Default Re: Wylie's Attendence #'s

Originally posted by superslyguy06
    Well folks, since I am such a genious
    This is a great post, it should put all those bickering people in their place, I am so thankful that you are such a "genious"...

oh yeah by the way
    http://blather.newdream.net/g/genious.html

LET'S KICK SHELL
    COWABUNGA

F.A.N.T.O.M. Physician and Speech Writer

I think the Number is 956,452,158 and thats just in the jr class. But our coaches are often overheard talking about where to send em before the UIL takes the count every other october. I think this next fall we will send em all to Snyder so they wont have to recruit so hard.
    "Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity."

I hope that someday we will be able to put away our fears and prejudices and just laugh at people.