All-American

Default Jasper wins District 22-3A golf championship.

http://www.southeasttexaslive.com/si...d=512556&rfi=6

The Beaumont Enterprise

HIGH SCHOOL GOLF

04/15/2005

RAYBURN COUNTRY -- Derrick Causey shot a 1-over-par 73 Monday at Rayburn Country Resort and Country Club to win medalist honors and lead Jasper to the District 22-3A golf championship.

Coach Ty Quick's Bulldogs compiled a 321 total, giving them a 23-stroke margin over Sheppard. Silsbee finished third at 354.

Sheppard's Kyle Stone was the No. 2 medalist with a 76. The Jasper and Sheppard teams will advance to the Region III-3A Championships to be played April 27-28, at Brenham Country Club.
    Maybe if you didn't try to be so clever, you wouldn't end up looking so stupid.

JasperDog94

zzzzzzzzzzzz...it's golf...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

All-American

Originally posted by JasperDog94
    hey, don't nok it! that trip to Myrtle Beach paid off! and furthermore, this is ONE district champions ship that Silsbee did NOT win.

Administrator/Owner LH Panther Mom's Avatar

Very well put. J_dog should appreciate "naptime".
    Quick side! Strong side! Crank up the Machine!

All-American

Originally posted by j_dog
    hey, don't nok it! that trip to Myrtle Beach paid off! and furthermore, this is ONE district champions ship that Silsbee did NOT win.
    Man it sucks when we have to resort to golf to beat Silsbee!
    Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
    kep is always 100% serious. He doesn't joke and doesn't like people who do.

I understand your feelings, but hear me out OK... I bet it would be a safe bet that out of the football, basketball, baseball, softball, volleyball and golf highschool players - in 10 years, heck 5 years - how many will be still be playing their chosen sport? I'd bet GOLF wins that bet. I am not just a golf mom spouting off, my son plays 4 sports but his passion is golf.

Isn't it strange that after a bombing everyone blames the Crazy Azz bomber(s), but after a shooting the problem is the gun?

JasperDog94

Maybe so, but I stand by my original statement..."zzzzzzzzzzzz...it's golf...zzzzzzzzzzzzz".

Now if they had to tee off "Happy Gilmore" style, then I'd be one of the first people there watching. How can you take a sport seriously when you can't even cheer?

Maybe so, but I stand by my original statement..."zzzzzzzzzzzz...it's golf...zzzzzzzzzzzzz".

Now if they had to tee off "Happy Gilmore" style, then I'd be one of the first people there watching. How can you take a sport seriously when you can't even cheer?
    lol you can cheer, you just have to be mute and I DO UNDERSTAND the zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Isn't it strange that after a bombing everyone blames the Crazy Azz bomber(s), but after a shooting the problem is the gun?

Administrator/Owner LH Panther Mom's Avatar

Originally posted by 44INAROW
    lol you can cheer, you just have to be mute
    Maybe we should talk about golf very softly so as not to disturb anyone.
    Quick side! Strong side! Crank up the Machine!

All-American

Originally posted by kepdawg
    Man it sucks when we have to resort to golf to beat Silsbee!
    Well, we are also leading them in baseball, and I still cannot find out if Jasper won District in track yesterday. If anyone knows, please post it.

Great Job Guys! I played golf my freashmen year and its alot harder then it looks. I've got alot of friends on the golf team, great job yall.

I Praise God For Every Second He Gave Me To Wear The Name Jasper Across My Chest

tiger mama

/silsbee girls won district in golf and track. Jasper boys won district in track. Silsbee boys were third.

All-American

Originally posted by tiger mama
    /silsbee girls won district in golf and track. Jasper boys won district in track. Silsbee boys were third.
    Congratulations to the Silsbee girls! Thank you for the report!