Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    pirate44

Default i hope everyone has their taxes done.

today is April 15th and the end of the line for all you slackers

Default Re: i hope everyone has their taxes done.

Originally posted by pirate44
    I've had then done for long time,, just putting in the mail today with my check

Isn't it strange that after a bombing everyone blames the Crazy Azz bomber(s), but after a shooting the problem is the gun?

AggieJohn

i got 175 back
    whoop!

Administrator/Owner LH Panther Mom's Avatar

Default Re: Re: i hope everyone has their taxes done.

Originally posted by pirate44

Originally posted by 44INAROW
    I've had then done for long time,, just putting in the mail today with my check
    Me too. Sadly, hubby reminded of "something else" which made the check more than it was originally.
    Quick side! Strong side! Crank up the Machine!

my money has been back and was spent in feb

pirate44

Originally posted by raider red 2000
    my money has been back and was spent in feb
    same with me raider. its long gone now

My money came about the 3rd week of march.. it was nice to have it.. i think i may still have some of it.

~Not keeping her opinion to herself since Oct. 2002~

I'm with P44 and RR200, my money is long gone!!!

lepfan

We called our accountant on Monday and asked for him to file an extension....This move really has me spinning for stuff! Nahhhh, I just have been really lazy!

Bandera YaYa

Originally posted by lepfan
    We called our accountant on Monday and asked for him to file an extension....This move really has me spinning for stuff! Nahhhh, I just have been really lazy!
    Might as well fuss up..........WE know the truth!!!

All-American

Actually I am 99% finished Pirate but I need to research some more information so I am sending in a Form 4868 extention. But it is ok because I am getting a refund anyway. No hurry to get it in my case because we are going to use it to pay property taxes by the time we get it in. I guess I could get it done and run in over to the Corpus Christi post office tonight before midnight and skip the baseball and softball game tonight. Naaaaaaa!

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

pirate44

Originally posted by Phil C
    Actually I am 99% finished Pirate but I need to research some more information so I am sending in a Form 4868 extention. But it is ok because I am getting a refund anyway. No hurry to get it in my case because we are going to use it to pay property taxes by the time we get it in. I guess I could get it done and run in over to the Corpus Christi post office tonight before midnight and skip the baseball and softball game tonight. Naaaaaaa!
    now thats a man with priorities.

those corpus lines will suck.....go to the games.

lepfan

If you ever feel like you don't GET to pay your share of taxes....move to Kansas. They will rip you a new one!!!!
    You pay a yearly personal property tax on lots of things...quads, cars, trailers, etc.

pirate44

Originally posted by lepfan
    If you ever feel like you don't GET to pay your share of taxes....move to Kansas. They will rip you a new one!!!!
    You pay a yearly personal property tax on lots of things...quads, cars, trailers, etc.
    and yet you can afford to have your own accountant? maybe you should get your chef to make you a martini, get your gardener to cut you some fresh flowers and relax. it must not be all that bad.