Exclamation Proud Parent of Lady Z Motion Jr.

Proud Dad Bragging:

My middle daughter (I have 3) qualified for Regionals today. She placed 3rd in the district 5 two mile run. She is only a freshman, so I'm very proud of her. (This is her first medal of the year). She has steadily been imporving and ran a 13:33 today. I know this is 1:30 above what would be required to get to state, but I'm very proud that she made regionals. The experience will only help her later on down the road. Looks like I will be heading to Odessa for a second straight year!

Yesterday she (the same daughter) made squad leader for the drill team. So I may just have to put her picture as my avatar like Cheer Mom did her daughter! This has really been her week! --and mine too.
    Last edited by Z motion 10 out on 2; 04-18-2005 at 03:17 PM.

pirate44

Default Re: Proud Parent of Lady Z Motion Jr.

Originally posted by Z motion 10 out on 2
    Proud Dad Bragging:

My middle daughter (I have 3) qualified for Regionals today. She placed 3rd in the district 5 two mile run. She is only a freshman, so I'm very proud of her. (This is her first medal of the year). She has steadily been imporving and ran a 13:40 today. I know this is 1:30 above what would be required to get to state, but I'm very proud that she made regionals. The experience will only help her later on down the road. Looks like I will be heading to Odessa for a second straight year!

Yesterday she (the same daughter) made squad leader for the drill team. So I may just have to put her picture as my avatar like Cheer Mom did her daughter! This has really been her week! --and mine too.
    you have a right to be proud. congratulations

Thumbs up Congrats!

That's awesome! She can only continue to improve her time!! My cousin, a sophmore, placed 3rd in district as well yesterday afternoon. Sinton placed 1st, 2nd & 3rd in the 2 mile. The 1st place winner had a time of 12:48. These girls are awesome!! Good Luck to your daughter & her teammates at Regionals!

All-American

congrats....if i were to time myself in the two mile it wouldn't be in minutes. more like hours or days.
    "Those who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security deserve neither..." Ben Franklin

Congratulations to you and your daughter! I know you are proud of her accomplishments!

Thanks all! Well I have been back in the gym myself and I have been running two miles on the treadmill and it takes me 30 minutes. My daughter laughs at me but I told her to run two miles carrying a medicine ball!

Default Re: Congrats!

Originally posted by pirate4state
    That's awesome! She can only continue to improve her time!! My cousin, a sophmore, placed 3rd in district as well yesterday afternoon. Sinton placed 1st, 2nd & 3rd in the 2 mile. The 1st place winner had a time of 12:48. These girls are awesome!! Good Luck to your daughter & her teammates at Regionals!
    This year the top 3 get to go to regionals whereas last year only the top 2 got to go. What a blessing.

Congratulations

LET'S KICK SHELL
    COWABUNGA

F.A.N.T.O.M. Physician and Speech Writer

Congrats to your daughter and you, Z Motion. I just wish every kid could have a supportive parent like you to watch them and be proud of/with them when they accomplish something. There is nothing better than recognition from loved ones to bolster a kid's self-confidence.

All-American

Good Job!

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

All-American BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END's Avatar

Congrats to Lady Z Jr.
    Official F.A.N.T.O.M. Liaison to Big XII Football, In Charge of Heavy Lifting

I Can Crush You Mentally and Physically

Congrats Lady Z jr - way to stick with it and hope you continue to improve and enjoy your Regional experience!!

Isn't it strange that after a bombing everyone blames the Crazy Azz bomber(s), but after a shooting the problem is the gun?

Administrator/Owner LH Panther Mom's Avatar

Great job!
    Quick side! Strong side! Crank up the Machine!

Originally posted by Bullaholic
    Congrats to your daughter and you, Z Motion. I just wish every kid could have a supportive parent like you to watch them and be proud of/with them when they accomplish something. There is nothing better than recognition from loved ones to bolster a kid's self-confidence.

Well said Bullaholic.