All-American

Default Hey Pirate4State Again!

I know the softball and baseball games tomorrow start at 7 (I wish there could have been an hour difference so we could possible see both games) but according to the local paper the game with Mathis in softball has been changed from next Friday (April 22) to Tuesday night on April 19 (no time given). Can you confirm or deconfirm any of this information?

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

Default Re: Hey Pirate4State Again!

Originally posted by Phil C
    I know the softball and baseball games tomorrow start at 7 (I wish there could have been an hour difference so we could possible see both games) but according to the local paper the game with Mathis in softball has been changed from next Friday (April 22) to Tuesday night on April 19 (no time given). Can you confirm or deconfirm any of this information?
    I'll check on it Phil & get back to you. It was my understanding that our remaining games would both be on Fridays.

All-American

Default Re: Re: Hey Pirate4State Again!

Originally posted by pirate4state
    I'll check on it Phil & get back to you. It was my understanding that our remaining games would both be on Fridays.
    Mine too.

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

pirate44

who all is going?? im going to try to be at the baseball game. i cant believe ive been to 2 softball games and zero baseball games.

Originally posted by pirate44
    who all is going?? im going to try to be at the baseball game. i cant believe ive been to 2 softball games and zero baseball games.

you aren't missing much did I say that out loud?

pirate44

and you kiss your momma with that mouth??!!

I HEARD (I mean read) THAT!

I have had a change in plans...both of my daughters have back to back games tomorrow night in Portland, so guess where I am headed? This absolutely kills me ... I hate missing my son's games, but duty calls. My husband will be in Sinton though so it looks like I will be burning up some cell phone minutes.

Will miss getting to see you guys!

pirate44

Originally posted by AP Panther Fan

I have had a change in plans...both of my daughters have back to back games tomorrow night in Portland, so guess where I am headed? This absolutely kills me ... I hate missing my son's games, but duty calls. My husband will be in Sinton though so it looks like I will be burning up some cell phone minutes.

thats too bad, me, spf25 and p44 jr was looking forward to meeting you. good luck for your daughters though. i wish i could say the same for your son

i wish i could say the same for your son

LOL...just be sure to admire that handsome #12 from Aransas Pass!

pirate44

LOL...just be sure to admire that handsome #12 from Aransas Pass!
    i'll really freak the Pirate faithful when i clap and yell for him when he's up to bat.

i'll really freak the Pirate faithful when i clap and yell for him when he's up to bat.
    he hee....just remember his name is Michael...that one should be easy for ya!

pirate44

he hee....just remember his name is Michael...that one should be easy for ya!
    that may freak him out too much. someone he's never seen or heard from the opposing town cheering for him. i hope he doesnt take it the wrong way. hehe

and you kiss your momma with that mouth??!!
    Yep. Hey, I don't try and sugar coat things.

I'm sorry we'll miss you, but good luck to your girls!

Default Re: Hey Pirate4State Again!

Originally posted by Phil C
    Okay Phil -

Fridays game against AP is at 7pm (Paren't night). No more JV games. Next Varsity game will be April 22nd, in Mathis, at 6p.m.

See you there.