Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Do I need to lock down every college thread on here?

I have received the last complaint I'm gonna get.

This is childish behavior and if it doens't come to a screeching halt I will delete every thread having to do with either college as soon as I see it.

If you wanna bash each other's school, go right ahead, but it isn't gonna happen on THIS open forum.

I could kinda expect this behavior from the Cuero kids this past season..heck they WERE in high school.

What is you college guys excuse??

Grow up.....this arguing back in forth is pointless, you aren't gonna pull either side away from their beliefs, so why even try!!

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Okay, I feel better now!!

Manck

I haven't read the threads, but it sounds like I should be glad that I don't go to school that has anything worth arguing about.

Originally posted by Manck
    I haven't read the threads, but it sounds like I should be glad that I don't go to school that has anything worth arguing about.
    I hadn't read them either until I was basically forced to!!

But....i went and had lunch, told my boss to quit bugging me and took a vacation day tomorrow.

I am feeling 100% better now!!

*** Ejected Player *** HighSchool Fan's Avatar

lock them all down.

I am glad u feel better.. and you know you do have the power to just get rid of all the people that are causing you to deal with downlow drama! Do like you normally would.. warn them.. then ROM them.. problem solved! lol

~Not keeping her opinion to herself since Oct. 2002~

lepfan

I doing much better since I am honoring my pledge.

Originally posted by lepfan
    I doing much better since I am honoring my pledge.

I guess 3rd time is a charm??

~Not keeping her opinion to herself since Oct. 2002~

Bandera YaYa

Default Re: Do I need to lock down every college thread on here?

Originally posted by Ranger Mom

This is childish behavior and if it doens't come to a screeching halt I will delete every thread having to do with either college as soon as I see it.

If you wanna bash each other's school, go right ahead, but it isn't gonna happen on THIS open forum.

I could kinda expect this behavior from the Cuero kids this past season..heck they WERE in high school.

Grow up.....this arguing back in forth is pointless, you aren't gonna pull either side away from their beliefs, so why even try!!

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

....had no idea someone would go crying to you....geezzz....

Isn't there a way to block harrassing pm's to you??? Would you let me know how I can do that...thanks!

I'm taking tomm off too, so have a great long weekend.....

pirate44

please do Mom.

All-American

I agree. We need to stick to important news about the schools. Besides there are more important things to talk about such as when Dawn at Socorro is on, why everyone is glad I keep them informed about Dawn at Socorro, and why they should love me and .....................

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

Bandera YaYa

Originally posted by Phil C
    I agree. We need to stick to important news about the schools. Besides there are more important things to talk about such as when Dawn at Socorro is on, why everyone is glad I keep them informed about Dawn at Socorro, and why they should love me and .....................
    RM !!! Can I add another one to delete???????

pirate44

Originally posted by Phil C
    LOL. leave it to the GodFather to keep the humor about us

Default Re: Re: Do I need to lock down every college thread on here?

Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
    ....had no idea someone would go crying to you....geezzz....

Isn't there a way to block harrassing pm's to you??? Would you let me know how I can do that...thanks!

I don't know if you can block PM's or not......I know you can ignore someone but don't know if that carries over to the PM's or not.

Nobody came "crying" to me really, its just that i have had several complaints about the tone some of threads have taken.

The good natured back and forth ribbing is okay, but it always seems to get personal and ugly.

Just reading these threads is making me a bigger Texas Tech fan every day!!

Bandera YaYa

Default Re: Re: Re: Do I need to lock down every college thread on here?

I don't know if you can block PM's or not......I know you can ignore someone but don't know if that carries over to the PM's or not.

Nobody came "crying" to me really, its just that i have had several complaints about the tone some of threads have taken.

The good natured back and forth ribbing is okay, but it always seems to get personal and ugly.

Just reading these threads is making me a bigger Texas Tech fan every day!!
    Really!!!! I think I'm gonna be a UTSA Roadrunner fan......it's close and don't think they have ANY traditions...lol!! Have a wonderful three day!!! Peace!!

Default Re: Do I need to lock down every college thread on here?

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

You tell them girl! I vote - YES, SHUT 'EM DOWN!!