Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    spiveyrat

Default What was/is your favorite college class?

Mine was: PSY 334 Human Sexuality.

lepfan

I loved my Criminal Justice class....

onfirebball05mustang

My American Sign Language Class was FUN!!! Our teacher was deaf and the rest of us had a ball...i wish i could've taken another class with that bunch....good times

favorite college class...
    hmm! had to be World Geography. teacher was entertaining plus, we had a food day every Friday!

pirate44

Physics

KIN 119 Ballroom and Country Western Dancing

LET'S KICK SHELL
    COWABUNGA

F.A.N.T.O.M. Physician and Speech Writer

All-American

Mine was Differential Equations class in Math. I liked it so much that I dropped it once so I could take it again, then I flagged it so I would have to take it again, and finally passed it with just a C because it was hard to let it go and not take it again.

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

pirate44

Originally posted by Phil C
    Mine was Differential Equations class in Math. I liked it so much that I dropped it once so I could take it again, then I flagged it so I would have to take it again, and finally passed it with just a C because it was hard to let it go and not take it again.
    that was the hardest class i ever took. but now come to think of it, i want to change my answer. i choose Basketball or Bowling as my favorite college course

pirate44

by the way Phil C, do you remember your professor for Diff. EQ?

All-American

I will have to look up my old annual. I can still see him but I can't remember his name. He was the department head. The professor I finally passed it under was Mr. Sahtoot (spelling?). Mr. Sahtoot also later in the 70s coached the first Javalina softball team.

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

All-American

Hey Pirate he was probably retired when you got there but I really enjoyed my Physics classes there when Mr. Dunn was teaching.

Phil C Cares!

pirate44

I will have to look up my old annual. I can still see him but I can't remember his name. He was the department head. The professor I finally passed it under was Mr. Sahtoot (spelling?). Mr. Sahtoot also later in the 70s coached the first Javalina softball team.
    i cant remember my profs name, but he was so funny without nkowing it. he made the class as sinple as can be with the homework. if you just turned it in, youd get a good grade. he would write on the chalkboard and lean up to it and without knowing get chalk dust all over him. he was hilareous

All-American District303aPastPlayer's Avatar

Piano

"...I never wanna see you cry... and I never wanna tell her lies..."

pirate44

Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
    Piano
    did you actually learn in the college course, or did you already know. i would ahve loved to take a class. now i just play by ear.

All-American District303aPastPlayer's Avatar

i actually learned... i can play some by ear though....

"...I never wanna see you cry... and I never wanna tell her lies..."