Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    All-American

Default Gasoline Prices in Sinton today dropped to $2.129!

Keep it coming down!

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

pirate44

Default Re: Gasoline Prices in Sinton today dropped to $2.129!

Originally posted by Phil C
    Keep it coming down!
    it ought to. i think crude prices are down to a 6 week low

Ray_BearKat

in kingsville they're down to 2.09

All-American

Originally posted by Ray_BearKat
    Hooray! Keep it coming down!

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

lepfan

I am going to go around the corner and check ours....they were 2.29 last night

The best time to buy gas they say is mid week....gas prices are usually increased over the weekend. I saw that on the news.

pirate44

Originally posted by Ray_BearKat
    do you live in Kingsville??

All-American

Originally posted by pirate44
    do you live in Kingsville??
    I used to years ago. Man I remember those nice gas wars when I could get gasoline for about 15.9 cents a gallon in the 60s.

Phil C Cares!

lepfan

I remember .50 a gallon...and then it went up to .75 a gallon...

pirate44

Phil C, i just filled up in calallen at the circle k on 77 and 624. it was $2.06. i lucked out. hopefully the prices will keep coming down

All-American

I remember when gasoline went up to 30 cents a gallon and that was for the supreme and man people thought it was awful back then.

Thank you PPHSfan and Keith7!

lepfan

i remember pulling up to a gas station and my grandmother saying fill it up with ethyl....

Leopards,class of 75

Originally posted by PhiI C
    I remember when gasoline went up to 30 cents a gallon and that was for the supreme and man people thought it was awful back then.
    I remember them days too! There would also be someone there to pump your gas for you too, check your oil and tires, etc. those were the days!!!!

Letterman

Here in Bridge City, gas has been about $2.07-$2.11 for the past week, it never went above $2.15, and the $2.15 was only for 8 hours in a single day! I remember back in 1998 (Yes, One Nine Nine Eight), gasoline here was .53/gallon, remember that very clearly didn't last long, but it was nice while it lasted.

Bulldog_12

Yeah its 2.15 here. Its insane!

AggieJohn

that's why i take the bus