Thread: Blonde Joke

Brahma73

Default Blonde Joke

Courtesy of my blonde daughter:

Guy comes home from work to his befuddled blonde wife who meets him at the door.

"Sweetheart, I have this puzzle that I found in the closet and I've been working on it all day. I can't even get one single piece to fit. They all look alike. According to the front of the box, I think it's supposed to make a big picture of a rooster. Can you please help me?"

The patient husband accompanies his fair-locked wife to the card table in the family room. He shakes his head in dismay.

"Darling, let's put the corn flakes back in the box, okay?"

pirate44

Default Re: Blonde Joke

Originally posted by Brahma73
    Courtesy of my blonde daughter:

Guy comes home from work to his befuddled blonde wife who meets him at the door.

"Sweetheart, I have this puzzle that I found in the closet and I've been working on it all day. I can't even get one single piece to fit. They all look alike. According to the front of the box, I think it's supposed to make a big picture of a rooster. Can you please help me?"

The patient husband accompanies his fair-locked wife to the card table in the family room. He shakes his head in dismay.

"Darling, let's put the corn flakes back in the box, okay?"
    LOL..funny funny

All-American
    "Those who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security deserve neither..." Ben Franklin

Brahma73

Originally posted by rockdale80
    already been done
    My bad....

But funny, no matter where you read it.

All-American

Originally posted by Brahma73
    My bad....

But funny, no matter where you read it.
    no doubt about that....
    "Those who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security deserve neither..." Ben Franklin