Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    All-District

Default Dist Track Meets

Okay who are the favorites in you dist meets this week?

onfirebball05mustang

i'm off topic...but i thought that said Diet track meets....sorry Joe!

Raider girls have a good shot at taking the District title this week in Hempstead. The boys should be right up there, too. Good Luck to both teams!!!

All-District

Fireball you ever notice what the first 3 letters of diet are
    D-I-E
    Eat drink and be merry

onfirebball05mustang

Originally posted by Bubba-Joe
    Fireball you ever notice what the first 3 letters of diet are
    D-I-E
    Eat drink and be merry
    LOL HOOAH, Joe!!!

Gotta go with Cuero in 26 AAA - meet is in Hallettsville this year.. Gonna sneak off and watch some in the afternoon - (even though according to **someone** the times don't count or are not official, I'd like to watch just the same) just giving you a hard time Holmes Fan GO GOBBLERS
    Last edited by 44INAROW; 04-11-2005 at 11:25 AM.

Isn't it strange that after a bombing everyone blames the Crazy Azz bomber(s), but after a shooting the problem is the gun?

bhillfan

barbers hill should take dist 23

All-American District303aPastPlayer's Avatar

Sinton Boys
    Ingleside/Sinton girls...

the girls race is very tight. These two teams, in all the meets they have been in together, hvae finished one and two in the relays and in the overall standings. Look for a great sprint, 800 and mile relay with these two teams competing closely for the win.

"...I never wanna see you cry... and I never wanna tell her lies..."

All-American

Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
    Sinton Boys
    Ingleside/Sinton girls...

the girls race is very tight. These two teams, in all the meets they have been in together, hvae finished one and two in the relays and in the overall standings. Look for a great sprint, 800 and mile relay with these two teams competing closely for the win.
    And don't forget Mathis who may not win but will get points. Any team with Andrea is very dangerous no matter what the sport.

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

I think the 4-3A Boys title will be a three way toss up. The Relays will be what wins it. Wylie had a diffeerent kid running the anchor in the 1600 relay and surely he will be in that same spot this week @ Snyder. He got the baton about 75 meters behind the Abilene High kid and ended up winning by about 15 meters.
    "Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity."

I hope that someday we will be able to put away our fears and prejudices and just laugh at people.

*** Ejected Player ***

graham's guys should take 5-3A if I'm not mistaken. what do you think Z Motion?

Originally posted by injuredinmelee
    I think the 4-3A Boys title will be a three way toss up. The Relays will be what wins it. Wylie had a diffeerent kid running the anchor in the 1600 relay and surely he will be in that same spot this week @ Snyder. He got the baton about 75 meters behind the Abilene High kid and ended up winning by about 15 meters.
    Gotta agree with ya, the relays will determine it, should be a good meet

LET'S KICK SHELL
    COWABUNGA

F.A.N.T.O.M. Physician and Speech Writer

All-American

Jasper has won first place in District in track almost every year for the past 25 or so years, so I would expect that they will be one of the favorites to win District 22-3a.
    Maybe if you didn't try to be so clever, you wouldn't end up looking so stupid.

Ray_BearKat

Raymonville Boys look good to take 32-3A this year...

Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
    Gotta agree with ya, the relays will determine it, should be a good meet
    my boss is being completly uncooperative about letting me off sat to go watch the meet. But he leaves for Fla that morning and im out the door.
    "Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity."

I hope that someday we will be able to put away our fears and prejudices and just laugh at people.