spiveyrat

Default Does anyone have this?

Looks like a very useful/helpful product. But, I'm kind of scared to shell out $20 on crap too.

FoneFree

spiveyrat

ttt

Administrator/Owner LH Panther Mom's Avatar

I don't have one - never even heard of it before today. I'm kind of like you about shelling money out for crap.
    Quick side! Strong side! Crank up the Machine!

Green Ranger

30 Day money back Guarantee, the only thing you are out is S&H. Can't hurt, doesnt look have bad.

lepfan

You need to be aware that your conversations can be picked up on other devices while using this....

shellman54

Why not buy one of these?

spiveyrat

LOL! I don't want to lose consciousness while I'm driving. Look at the indention the rubberband is making in his forehead! Might cut the circulations a little too much!

Lepfan: I think cell phone conversations can be picked up by outside devices anyway. But I agree/understand, that this is one more format that can be breeched. I'm not sure what the range is, but I'm betting you'd have to be pretty close to the transmitter in order to pick up the signal. Otherwise, the FAA probably wouldn't allow it because it would interfere with people's radio reception. Good point, though!

pirate44

ive never seen it, but anything that dosnt have "3" easy payments AND a free set of Ginzu knives has got to be cr@p!!