Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Words of encouragement for Coach Kinne

I received the address at the hospital and the one for the school. If anyone wants to write some words of encouragement, I will print out the thread and make sure it gets to him.

Maybe he will eventually get on and post on "the best darn football board ever"!!
    Last edited by Ranger Mom; 04-12-2005 at 02:42 PM.

Coach Kinne,

Prayers going out to you from Greenwood and the Greenwood Rangers!

Hang tough and we will be thinking and praying for you!!

Thoughts and prayers for you and your family from Aransas Pass. Hope you are up and back on your feet quickly. Hang in there!

All-American District303aPastPlayer's Avatar

Coach,

Prayers are coming from Sinton and The Sinton Pirates. Here's wishing for a speedy recovery.

"...I never wanna see you cry... and I never wanna tell her lies..."

Coach,

Prayers from Caldwell and the Caldwell Hornets. Hang tough and know that a lot of good people are in your corner and are praying for you and your family.

Our hopes and prayers for the speedy recovery of Coach Kinne, and our sincerest best wishes for strength and comfort for his entire family, the Canton HS coaching staff, faculty, admin and students during this trying time. I hope that everyone will reflect on this incident and understand that any incident involving our children can be successfully mutually resolved if we all try hard enough, and want to reach an understanding, without resorting to violence and hatred.

Coach,
    Prayers for you and your family from Cuero and the Gobblers. We hope and pray for a speedy recovery

Isn't it strange that after a bombing everyone blames the Crazy Azz bomber(s), but after a shooting the problem is the gun?

All-American

Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
    Coach,

Prayers are coming from Sinton and The Sinton Pirates. Here's wishing for a speedy recovery.
    Ditto from me too District. I have an aunt that still lives in Canton and had some cousins that graduated from high school there in the 60s.

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
    Coach,

Amen! We'll be praying for a full recovery.

lepfan

More prayers coming from ugly old Kansas

spiveyrat

Originally posted by lepfan
    More prayers coming from ugly old Kansas
    AND a few more from "civilization" over on this side of Kansas. I hope your recovery is a speedy one!

onfirebball05mustang

Coach Kinne and family,

May the Lord Bless and keep you and your family. You are in the prayers of me, my family, and the communities of both Manor and Elgin. I pray also that you will find that God's will has been done--the sooner we turn to Him and thank Him for the grace that He has given us, the sooner healing will come.
    "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart." Jeremiah 29:11
    This verse is usually given to graduates, but I think it also works here when applied. Prayers to God WILL be heard and miracles WILL happen!
    Praying for a speedy recovery and a peace that passes all understanding!

Cassie

shellman54

Our thoughts and prayers from Deer Park and the surrounding areas. May you recover quickly and fully.

Coach Kinne,
    The Rice Consolidated family would like to wish you a speedy recovery, and know that you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.

FootballChik98

Coach Kinne and Family,

May God bless you and your family. You will continue to be in our thoughts and prayers. You have done an excellent job with the Canton athletic program, and I am very proud to be a Canton Eagle fan!!