Thread: I'm Back!!!

Talking I'm Back!!!

Woo-Hoo!! After 8 1/2 days w/o internet service at work we are finally up & running.

Default Re: I'm Back!!!

Originally posted by pirate4state
    Woo-Hoo!! After 8 1/2 days w/o internet service at work we are finally up & running.
    I know you're happy about that too - I'd go nuts...

Isn't it strange that after a bombing everyone blames the Crazy Azz bomber(s), but after a shooting the problem is the gun?

All-American

Welcome back!

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

pirate44

its about time. this whole 1 or 2 posts a day doesnt cut it missy.

welcome back though

All-American

Hey Pirate4State what time are the softball JV and Varsity games in Goliad tomorrow?

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

pirate44

Originally posted by Phil C
    Hey Pirate4State what time are the softball JV and Varsity games in Goliad tomorrow?
    give her a little time enjoying being online again before you put her to work. i know the whole "i do you a favor you do me a favor" thing that you GodFathers have, but give her a break

All-American

Originally posted by pirate44
    give her a little time enjoying being online again before you put her to work. i know the whole "i do you a favor you do me a favor" thing that you GodFathers have, but give her a break
    Sorry 44 but time is very short!!

Phil C Cares!

pirate44

Sorry 44 but time is very short!!
    ok. sorry bout that outburst. no hard feelings, huh GodFather?

JV game is at 5pm & Varsity is scheduled for 7pm. Won't make the JV game, but I'll be there for the Varsity game.

its about time. this whole 1 or 2 posts a day doesnt cut it missy.

welcome back though
    thanks. i hated having to be extra late to work cause i was checking the downlow while trying to get dressed in the mornings.

The computer is running pretty slow for DSL -- guess it took quite a hit, but we'll be getting SBC pretty soon so I'm not worried as long as I'm back in touch with the world.

pirate44

Originally posted by pirate4state
    thanks. i hated having to be extra late to work cause i was checking the downlow while trying to get dressed in the mornings.

The computer is running pretty slow for DSL -- guess it took quite a hit, but we'll be getting SBC pretty soon so I'm not worried as long as I'm back in touch with the world.
    maybe Mr. K was having some kind of special tracking software installed to make sure youre not spending too much time online

All-American

Thank you Pirate4State and no hard feelings at all Pirate44!

Phil C Cares!

maybe Mr. K was having some kind of special tracking software installed to make sure youre not spending too much time online
    i seriously doubt that - LOL!!!

ROFLMAO -